You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 19th 2014, 8:20am

[FEEDBACK]Your feedback to the update:

Weekly knowledge test: 19/12/2014- 01/01/2015

Your feedback to the update: What is your favourite newcomer? What do you not like as much?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • The winners will be displayed after the draw in the same poste.
  • Codes will be sent via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jan 1st 2015, 10:42pm)

Friday, December 19th 2014, 8:42am

What i dont like... :D atm picking plants cause often need to reffresh location or click the purple circle. But hopefully its getting normal.

I like the new list so i can see who is online from Clan and Allianze and Friends. Helps a lot too, that the third profession is shown as a symbol. :)
Also i like the collection section in the backpack and i can use the backpack if when i pick plants.
And what i really really like is, that i can have fun with my clan, alli and friends. :D The update dont destroy the fun we have. :fight: http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…23&server_id=10 finally our first fight after the upate cause we were much overloaded with these chest we get. :lol:

Friday, December 19th 2014, 1:56pm

As someone who spends the majority of playing time working the professions (yes, plural :) ), my most and least favorite post update additions are work related. Overall, I actually grade the update as "Good". (Congrats, BTW. With so many new features to explore, I didn't do my profession much at all today, but instead absorbing the new environment LOL.) But, since this thread is about the most and least, I'll just keep my rambling short.

The good: Sign of the Master. It took me a while to figure out what it is, how to get it, and what it's for. But, once I did, it really does become the cherry on top of the Notification of First Picker cream of the Mass Creation of Second Profession cake. (It's standardized test time, kids :teacher: : Mining/Picking/Fishing : BeefBeetle/Liciousberry/CrayFish :: Dusting/Herbing/Scrolling : ... :lol: .)

The bad: Automated 3rd hit. Now, I'm not a naked hunter. So, I shouldn't whine, right? Not quite. As someone who's been diagnosed as having XP-anorexia Disorder, this new feature affects me (us) as well. Gone is the guarantee of zero exp while patrolling/fighting with summons. Sure, there are "ways" to get around this, inconvenient they maybe. But, doable nonetheless. Which is why, along with Unstable-internet-connectioniasis that I suffer (which comes with the occasional Armor-breakagealgia), I wouldn't categorize this as my least favorite, or as ...

The Ugly: F5, mine attempt fails, F5, mine attempt fails, F5, mine attempt fails, F5, F5, F5 ... :wall: :wall: :wall: . I felt like I've joined the rank of many (if not all) japanese manga characters uttering those 3 overused words "This is bad." I'm not trying to tell you guys how to do your jobs. But, if this problem is shuffled to the top of your to do list, I'd be most grateful :worship: .

Last, but not least, thanks for all the hard work and the free goodies :thumbup: .

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 7:54pm

I always appriciate the hard work and time developers and admins put into this game. Without the changes and tweeks, people would rapidly tire from this game. That being said, wow... so much in this update. Its almost mind boggeling. I really like the daily reward feature as well as the reward chests for reaching the next level or rank. The premium account is a great idea, helps people who are willing to spend a bit and makes money for the WoD company at the same time. One thing i do not like about this update is that there doesnt seem to be any change log or place where we can read about all the changes. Instead of being informed of what changed, we are constantly stumbling onto things and being told by other in game about the changes. While not always a bad thing, in some instances its best to find out about changes before you stumble upon them. The collections are pretty cool by the way. I only wish there was a section for colections thaat low levels could get that would be reusable... maybe once a week or once a day... either way though, tons of new content and lots of new fun.

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 4:53am

not to be a jerk... but this is supposed to be a weekly thing correct? 10 days is over a week... can we get rewards and a new quest :) Thanks

I realize things are probably busy since the update is still having bugs worked out :)

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 10:08am

Well honestly the thing i hate the most is the 4hour hunting limit(even thought y-day i did a 4 hour rainy and didnt get the limit message).If it infact exists the fact that there is no clarification by the admins about it is (like is it only time you spent in the fight inself that is being taken account for or if the limit is for X number monsters killed and also when the limit resets).
The thing that is irratating me is that a mithrill key (the one for the new mithril chests) still hasnt droped after hunting quite a bit. So a clarification if there is a specific mob i need to hunt to get it or a rough estimate on its droprate would be nice and apreciated.
The thing i like is the the new quests even if some are still in russian.And the fact that the quest feel longer.
Also the fact that it says your reward before hand so you can decide if you really want to finish the quest..
The thing i love the most is the collection section because -
1. It organises your chess pieces and cards.
2. The newly added collection fragment are like a little bit extra loot.

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 5:30pm

My favorite part of this new update is the loan addition in the bank where you can loan the bank money for interest. However part of this is also my least favorite qualitiy of this update... the fact that the interast rate is .02% so if i loan the bank 100g for 3 weeks i only get 2s back... i don't think anyone will ever do this at this rate, i would like to see this increase to 1% per day.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 5:13am

My favorite part of the update: The puzzle, I really find it intertaining to see people struggle with 6 pieces puzzles. I also like the new chat system and the lists of people we see, clan, location etc...
My least favorite part is: the emotes, its kind of annoying to write emotes that no longer exist....Overall, good update so far

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 4:04pm

I can say overall feeling is very good and I love it. Not counting bugs and untranslated staff which will be fixed soon I hope.

But my most favourite are improvements in interface - possibility to chech exp statue, search in inventory and collections (these looks funny in time)

I dont like small number saying how much xp and valor i have. Its hard to read and I HATE new text reprezentation of emos and also some of them missing.

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 7:10pm

I like how it says if you are the first to pick a resource or are the first one on a monster.... Also being to mass produce recipes is really nice....

Dislike Chat it has had bugs and issues a very long time seem to be worse now...

Over all though most things seem okay...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 10:43pm

Thank you for your feedback :) your codes will be sent as usualy via private message ingame.

Happy New Year ! :xmasparty: