You are not logged in.

Monday, December 29th 2014, 7:48pm

Indistructable Artifact Quest (Неустойчивый мир)

Has anyone finished the Indistructable Artifact Quest or as shown in the game as (Неустойчивый мир) in the tower of Mages.
If you have what is the sequence for the elements?
Remember it's only a Game. So enjoy it. Real life will intrude soon enough.

Monday, December 29th 2014, 7:50pm

Btw Admins can we have the quests in English please. Rather awkward jumping back and forward between google translate and the game. Most of us on this server can't read Russian.

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 2:37am

Btw Admins can we have the quests in English please. Rather awkward jumping back and forward between google translate and the game. Most of us on this server can't read Russian.

Non-english players have been doing this for years... for now, I dont mind translating since its all new for everyone. Please be patient for quests to be updated with english translations instead of whining on forums.

Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 12:52pm

Sabre, that quest dissapear from my quest list and admin told me that it will be back when it's fixed from bugs. So far I don't have it back fromt he stage it was hidden. Now I just wonder HOW you have yours still?!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, December 31st 2014, 7:11pm

Margaret Weis and Tracy Hickman
Non-english players have been doing this for years... for now, I dont mind translating since its all new for everyone. Please be patient for quests to be updated with english translations instead of whining on forums.
Since when has making a simple request that the English Speaking server have it's Quests in the language that the Admins, Guards and the Mentors insist on in the game become whining?

Saturday, February 3rd 2018, 12:13am

Sabre, that quest dissapear from my quest list and admin told me that it will be back when it's fixed from bugs. So far I don't have it back fromt he stage it was hidden. Now I just wonder HOW you have yours still?!

well It is still bugged
Teh elemental spirits tell me that of the order you selected there were only 2 correctly placed ingredients. Do not despair, the experiment can always be repeated. Shall we start again from the beginning? How can that be with 3 pieces please fix the bug for us all.
:grrrr: