You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 6:09pm

I dont have firefox, dont want firefox, wont install firefox as I wont use it. The files are not located in the place that the link provided was to show. Perhaps on xp/W7/8 computers but not on W10.

A simpler solution must be found. This can be solved with a simple update from game providers by just adding the correct .dll to an update and all will be ok.

Till then, i'll find a manual solution on my own and then post it to you here.
Sith
ok - PAY ATTENTION.

https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/otherversions/ <--- goto this link.

Select your operating system and then below select Firefox. It will download to your downloads folder. Go find it, Run it and install it. The files you are looking for will be there and you can use the instructions previous to compete the upgrade to v23 for client.

This wont install firefox or anything else but the flash files you need to fix client.

Thank you,
Sith
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 7:01pm

got same problem here

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 7:44pm

Thanks Sith. worked for me

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 12:20am

1 . locate game installation folder (probablly in Program Files \ My Games or something like that or C:\MyGames\)
2. rename npswf32 . dll to npswf32 .old
3 . then copy the file NPSWF32_23_0_0_162 . dll from C: \ Windows \ SysWOW64 \ Macromed \ Flash to your game directory as npswf32 . dll
If you don't find NPSWF32_23_0_0_162 . dll then do what Sith says here first: http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…4521#post244521
4. Be sure game client is closed while you do that

This is for 64bit Windows systems.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 1:33pm

ok...tried 4/5 times since yesterday and always failed . i stay with flash 11, Lososerg , please make what is needed in the client and let us dl the new version . thanks

Sunday, October 2nd 2016, 10:08pm

man i am no PC genius... i downloaded what sith said and just staring at it with a blank face :lol:
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 12:17am

make sure your game client is shut down when you do the upgrade

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 1:18am

Thanks Sith and TheraOne. It worked for me. :)

Tuesday, December 4th 2018, 8:35pm

Two years later, same Flash storage error...

Long story short, it was running on Flash 23.0.x.x and now version is 31.0.153. After doing the replacement of npswf32.dll file, I also had to hit the "Delete All" button from Flash Global Settings - Advanced

To easily access that, right click on let's say town main screen, and a small list will appear (usually on the lower right side of the screen with Settings/Global Settings etc)

Hope it helps others as well ;)

Have a nice day/night in Faeo !