You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 9th 2015, 11:12pm

What are the advantages of having a clancitadel?

Weekly knowledge test: 09/01- 15/01/2015

What are the advantages of having a clan citadel? And how is the procedure to get one?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • The winners will be displayed after the draw in the same poste.
  • Codes will be sent via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 4 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Jan 23rd 2015, 3:54pm)

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 9:31am

good morning,
one of the advantages of the citadel clan and rising energy cumulative daily town hall lvl 1 +30, +50 2 liv and so there.
Another is building a portal that allows you to teleport to certain places, most of licello grows more Porali are added
cin and special buildings and can produce and ingredients and special items not sold in stores FEO

Saturday, January 10th 2015, 9:41am

Beside gaining the ability to perform a Nelson-esque point-and-"HAW-ha!"-scoff for having an equivalent of ornately-decorated-codpiece toward other "less endowed" clans (yeah, I said it), building a citadel actually serves a few tangible benefits.

Now, let me assure you that when I said "a few" in the previous paragraph, by no means that I meant you can count them all in one hand. Nosiree, Bo...ris. (Have you met? He's Bob's russian cousin via marriage). No, you're going to need to use your little piggy toes too, plus the next nearest victim/volunteer's limbs, in order to count the sheer new goodies that are going to enter COM server realm via citadel. I actually chose to use "a few" being confident that even considering the varieties of players' gaming style, character's level, and individual preference, they will at least like and appreciate "a few", if not "all" of the new features/goodies.

In the spirit of full disclosure, I'll be frank and say all that I'm about to list below are not from first hand experience, but rather a direct download Matrix style from Google Corp's Translate Division while I'm under a severe influence of some top notch hallucinogenic agent. So, bear with me if the actual names that are used in the COM server prove differ somewhat.

There are 10 different buildings/construction project listed, some are for support, while some give you the good stuff I was hinting above. Similar with buildings for individual estate, most of these can be upgraded as well, up to four or five times, with each upgrade making the building worse and worse.(Just kidding on the last part, of course. I want to know if you're still paying attention. :P ) Here they are in no particular order:

1. Oracle - Provides recurring quests which reward various clan resources and individual support badges for participating warriors (necessary ingredient for "the good stuff").
2. City Hall - Each upgrade mainly serves as prerequisite for other buildings' upgrades, as well as increases the clan's energy allocation for its member
3. Warehouse - Simple 'nuff: stockroom, storage, depot, repository, etc, etc for citadel building resources, capiche?
4. Sanctuary - FT&T Inc. (Faeo Telecommunications and Teleconference) "In-Your-Face!" answer to Skype. A few kinks as to why they have but a few lines to mere handful of NPCs is still being worked out.
5. Market - Commodity Exchange for citadel building material. No High Frequency Trading ... I hope.
6. Shop - Offers the usual Faeo merchandise PLUS a couple of frequently randomized items.
7. Magic Cauldron/Pot - Be-your-own-Walter-White-and-Break-Bad-Homekit™ (Heisenberg goatee and hat are sold separately.)
8. Greenhouse - Provides some raw materials for your newfound habbit in #7. No train-jacking/heist necessary.
9. Workshop - Cultivate your inner artisan and make gifts, communal tools, quivers, bags, belts and ... fertilizer (Uhm, what!? Oh, right, for #8.)
10. Summoning Circle - "I beseech thee, O Prince of Darkness, O Fallen Angel, O Beelzebub. Heed my ca... Whoops, this doesn't have the usual pentagram. My bad, ... wrong circle."

Here are some previews of citadel related "(not so(?)) good stuff" to make you warm and fuzzy that I randomly found already coded and ready for COM server:

Field Ration I (Unless they're trying to piss people off, there's gotta be II, III, IV somewhere, amirite? :) )
Amulet of Trinity (I've seen green, blue, and purple in the russian library)
Medium Furious Ambush Elixir (Also comes with the usual color varieties. I smell clanwars a brewin')
Clan Valour Elixir
Random Collection Fragment
Ritual IV: Otherworld Vision Potion
Butcher Summons Totem (I've also seen Wolfer, Harcide, Korr, etc)

.. and many, many more.

(I tried googling to find the counterparts, but since google's spiders must've not been tingling, I couldn't. Could be because the additions are brand spanking new, or because the COM server doesn't even rank above 100k when I check with Alexa?)

There are also familiar items such as Elixir of Invulnerability and Tough Bone in the russian library that I see that can now be produced in the citadel. (Here's the easy link for your viewing pleasure.)

As for the nitty gritty "procedure" of "getting one" second parter of the this thread, I'm going to hand over the mike to the next speaker/poster. I don't want to hog the stage/thread. (Ok, you got me. I can feel my buzz is wearing off and needs to be topped off. :drink:)

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 8:49pm

To get a clan citadel, you must first, obviously, be in a clan. You must then complete an expensive clan quest in order to get started with the oracle building. Once you get the oracle, the clan will begin to have access to small quests that players inside the clan must complete, either collect ressources, scalp ennemy race or kill a few mobs.
Players inside said clan also gains a bonus amount of energy that can be gained every day.
Depending on buildings, there'll be more clan storage available and once a shop is obtained, players can obtain various items for clan tokens they obtain by completing oracle quests.
But building the stuff requires tons of ressources, that are obtained through player's estate. The players can now have another building in their estate, either an iron mine, a thing to get stone and wood. When the outrageous amount needed is obtained, a building can be built, or upgraded!

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 1:49am

(... Continued ...)

No more teasers. Here ya go, the whole shebang (skip the first few parts, mostly ingredients, to get to the real goodies ) :

Rewards from ORACLE quests:

- Board
- Construction Stone
- Sheet of Iron
- Clan Support Token

Storable resources in the WAREHOUSE:

- Board
- Construction Stone
- Sheet of Iron
- Elemental Amalgamation
- Elm (If you happen to see incomplete description, google translation of its russian counterpart states
"Mined in the battles with the astral beings in summoning circle clan citadel.")
- Spider Glue (If you happen to see incomplete description, google translation of its russian counterpart states
"Harvest from ... to ..." So, yeah, even the russians are not done with theirs either. :embarressed: )

GREENHOUSE (each plant's description provides link for its corresponding seed):

Level 1:
- Crooked Gasconti
- Spiral Crompus
- Scaly Lempocenius

Level 2 Unlocks:
- Lamp-like Miagna
- Lava Lazofar
- Chunky Maskabar
- Turquoise Smintiya << Gift. (Possible double listing error in the russian library.)

Level 3 Unlocks:
- Faulty Efril Crystal (Apparently this counts as a plant in Otherworld :) )
- Precious Orushkan
- Juicy Agvarakus
- Glimmering Berries
- Turquoise Smintiya << Gift. (Possible double listing error in the russian library.)

Level 4 Unlocks:
- Ephemeral Miagna
- Ephemeral Lazofar

(... To be continued. Gotta split the post, over 10k characters :drop: ...)

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 1:52am

(... Continued ...)

WORKSHOP: (Now we're getting to "the good stuff". For Magic Cauldron/Pot, you can find them in the link inside each recipe/ritual's description)

Level 1:
- Clan Valour Elixir I << I added "I" here for a reason you'll see later.
- Otherworld Battle Belt
- Small Quiver of Protection
- Small Quiver of Agility
- Small Quiver of Intuition
- Small Otherworld Bag << Possible double listing error in the russian library.

- Harcide Summons Totem
- Wolfer Summons Totem
- Butcher Summons Totem

- Greenhouse Fertilizer

- Crystal Ball Statuette << Gift

Level 2 Unlocks:
- Clan Property Sickle << Possible double listing error in the russian library.
- Clan Property Pickaxe << Possible double listing error in the russian library.
- Clan Property Fishing Rod << Possible double listing error in the russian library.
- Small Otherworld Bag << Possible double listing error in the russian library.

- Gurraldiy Korr Summons Totem

- Broken Sword << Gift
- Golden Chalice << Gift

Level 3 Unlocks:
- Clan Valour Elixir II << Different item from "I" above. Even the russian forgot I guess?

- Clan Property Sickle << Possible double listing error in the russian library.
- Clan Property Pickaxe << Possible double listing error in the russian library.
- Clan Property Fishing Rod << Possible double listing error in the russian library.

- Cerberus Summons Totem
- Dead Captain Summons Totem

Level 4 Unlocks:
- Otherworld Heroic Belt
- Medium Otherworld Bag

- Bog Elf Summon Totem

(... TBC, still over 10k :stupid: ...)

Tuesday, January 13th 2015, 1:53am

(... Continued ...)

MAGIC CAULDRON/POT: (I hope they will opt for the less ... 420 sounding name, if ya know what I mean ;) , and perform renaming overhaul.)

Level 1:
- Ritual: Small Amulet of Trinity
- Ritual: Poisonous Lotion
- Ritual: Invisible Shackles Amulet

- Ritual: Field Rations I

(The following 4 recipes make the same product but with different ingredients.)
- Ritual I: Otherworld Vision Potion
- Ritual II: Otherworld Vision Potion
- Ritual III: Otherworld Vision Potion
- Ritual IV: Otherworld Vision Potion

- Ritual: Medium Furious Ambush Elixir
- Ritual: Large Furious Ambush Elixir
- Ritual: Great Furious Ambush Elixir

- Ritual: Clan War Fury Elixir

Level 2 Unlocks:
- Ritual: Amulet of Trinity
- Ritual: Benefit Strengthening Potion
- Ritual: Small Focus Amulet
- Ritual: Incendiary Mix

- Ritual I: Random Collection Fragment
- Ritual II: Random Collection Fragment
- Ritual III: Random Collection Fragment
- Ritual IV: Random Collection Fragment

- Ritual I: Collected Wood Violet
- Ritual II: Collected Wood Violet

- Ritual I: Mauve Ink
- Ritual II: Mauve Ink

- Ritual I: Wood Dust
- Ritual II: Wood Dust

Level 3 Unlocks:
- Ritual: Large Amulet of Trinity
- Ritual: Benefit Strengthening Potion II
- Ritual: Tough Bone Elixir
- Ritual: Corruption Salve

- Ritual: Mystical Earth Elemental
- Ritual: Mystical Water Elemental
- Ritual: Mystical Light Elemental
- Ritual: Mystical Fire Elemental
- Ritual: Mystical Shadow Elemental
- Ritual: Mystical Air Elemental
(If we follow the bunny, it appears there's gonna be Otherworld pet(s?).)

- Ritual I: Collected Maiden Pink
- Ritual II: Collected Maiden Pink

- Ritual I: Saffron Ink
- Ritual II: Saffron Ink

- Ritual I: Moss Dust
- Ritual II: Moss Dust

Level 4 Unlocks:
- Ritual: Great Amulet of Trinity
- Ritual: Focus Amulet
- Ritual: Contaminating Oil

- Ritual I: Elixir of Invulnerability
- Ritual II: Elixir of Invulnerability

- Ritual: Fire Elemental Transformation Bottle
- Ritual: Air Elemental Transformation Bottle
- Ritual: Earth Elemental Transformation Bottle
- Ritual: Water Elemental Transformation Bottle
- Ritual: Light Elemental Transformation Bottle
- Ritual: Shadow Elemental Transformation Bottle

- Ritual I: Collected Ruebelle
- Ritual II: Collected Ruebelle

- Ritual I: Malachite Ink
- Ritual II: Malachite Ink

- Ritual I: Sodalite Dust
- Ritual II: Sodalite Dust

I hope you can spot "a few" up there that you'll like:bye: .

Thursday, January 15th 2015, 10:26pm

To get a clan citadel you have to complete the quest given by the architecth, located in the portal to otherworld, inside temple of war mages.

Quest:

The Stone Architect is willing to help the clan build a reliable fortress on Otherworld land, if you help him learn more about Faeo and can gain his favour.

First step: 15 people with secret knowledge + 7 must confirm the quest qith the architech.
Second step: Deliver 50 pieces of cobblestone, logs and iron ore to the architech
Third step, complete the 2 next quest:
1- : Gather 8 drawings hunting for monsters Obtain the missing merchants goods (10 pcs.) and bring them to the old man.For 10 pcs. bags you get one of the old man's archive chest . If you find an archive chest it automatically lands in a backpack on a clan leader.

Show the sketches obtained to Elder Verkiry.
2. After fighting in the Temple, Arena or the Caves, obtain the missing sketches as a trophy for your victory. Take all the sketches to the Architect.
Important! When moving within an alliance you need to obtain permission to erect building from the Architect.

4th step: Using the cubes given in the quest (each member of the clan has theirs) fight againsts elementals. Need to kill 500.

5th step: Clan will need to deliver 6000 pcs of quicksilver to the sorcerer
6th step: Pay 100g

After that clan can begin with construction of places.

Advantages:

If you go to the the portal to otherworld, inside temple of war mages, you will see a shop with things that only clans with citadel (and after complete some requirements) are able to buy.This are related to the buildings clan construct, and their lvl's.

Cheers.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Friday, January 16th 2015, 10:16am

Congratz to the winners:
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Stellar
http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Misanthrope

And a special thanks to Misanthrope for this very detailed detailed guide :drink: keep up the good work.