You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, January 27th 2015, 5:15am

Exeucation Profession

I am trying to start Exe Profession but Black Knight is not showing quest for it and i used to be healer but resigned it and i started Evil for Hire and gotten to 500 BoE rep Grey badge and Black Knight STILL not showing quest for exe profession....and now my BoE rep somehow gone along with the Evil for Hire that i never resigned on...so I would like to know what i am missing...Why is Black Knight not showing quest for Exe Profession...Thanks

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 12:27pm

You cannot become executioner by explioting evil for hire like in the past. All the quest does now is hide your BOV rep but you still technically have it. If you have even 1 BOV rep you cannot ever get the executioner prof to show. There are only two options to going executioner from BOV:
  1. [Easy] Just walk in regularly into BOE den, get intiatied and start making hex. Each hex you make will drop your BOV rep by 50. So once you get 600 BOE rep your BOV is gone. Resign healer and Black Knight will gladly give you the prof. Thats the option i used to i can vouch it works.
  2. [hard] Do evil for hire quest and get to red BOE. This will allow you to purchase both parts to make the Versatility Charm. Use it to switch your rep over to BOE which will now correctly remove all your BOV rep. Resign healer if not already done and Black Knight will give you the quest.
Please note with first option you will still be able to purchase both parts of the versatility charm just the same. So you lose nothing either way. Unfortunately you started with Option 2 so might as well see it through. In regards to missing rep i have no idea. Might need to speak to admin in regards to that.