You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Sequana" started this thread

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 6:26pm

Clearing cookies and cache

Regardless of whether you are using a browser or client to travel the world Feo, for most technical problems, we recommend that you clear cookies and cache (temporary internet files).

Google Chrome
Procedure for cleaning Cookies and Cache

1. Enter the menu "Settings and Control".
2. Select the "Settings" section.
3. Select "Show advanced settings".
4. Select the "Clear History".
5. Select the "Cleaning of all time."
6. Clean the cookie files and other data from websites and plug-ins.
7. Clear the cache.
8. Select the "Clear History".
Menu can be accessed by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Delete.

Internet Explorer

1. Enter the menu "Tools".
2. Select "Internet Options."
3. Select the "General" tab and delete files.
4. Select "cookie is data and websites", then click "delete".

Opera

1. Enter the setup menu.
2. Select the "Privacy and Security".
3. Select the "Clear history of visits."
4. Select the "Destroy the following elements: from the very beginning."
5. Delete cookies and other site data
6. Clear the cache

Mozilla firefox
Procedure for cleaning Cookies

1. Enter "Tools" menu.
2. Next - "Settings".
3. Tab "Privacy".
4. Bookmark «Cookies».
5. The button "Clear cookies».

Clearing the cache

1. Select "Settings".
2. Then - "Advanced".
3. Select "Network".
4. Select the "Cache Web content."
5. Click "Clear now."

Warning: Before performing this procedure, make sure that you have the latest version of your browser!
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Feb 7th 2020, 6:56am)

Saturday, February 14th 2015, 7:50pm

y mate ?

• "Sequana" started this thread

Tuesday, March 17th 2015, 8:40am

As we found out, sometimes only clearing cache in client or browser directly might not be enough to solve certain problems in game.

If you still have problems with fights in game (such as not being able to leave a fight or attack a mob etc) follow this procedure:

For temp files issue:

Step 1: Game Client: Log out of the game client, select error> delete obsolete files and clear cache
Step 2: Go to Control Panel computer settings> Network and Internet> Internet Options> Delete browsing history and cookies
Step 3. Open Internet explorer click on settings and click on delete history and temp files
Step 4. Repeat Step 3 process for all browsers on your pc example: Chrome, firefox

This will clean all history of the game from your computer.
Once you have completed all of these steps re-launch the game in Client or Web Browser of your preference and see if you have any more troubles.

Thanks and Good game!

PS: Great big thank you to Queen of Death who figured that out and already was able to help quite a few desperate player in game ... including me :drink:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Friday, November 3rd 2023, 8:58pm

Hallo ich hab seit 2 wochen das problem das es ewig dauert bis kampf sich aufbaut. brauche für ein skelettkrieger 15 s . wenn den hacken bei proxy reinmache geht es ein wenig schneller. komisch ist das dann der kampf recht flüssig läuft. was kann ich tun? hab mehrmals cahce gelert rechner neustart. dann hab schritte wie oben beschrieben durchgeführt also cookies entfernt. aber nix hilft. schon support angeschireben da kam erst soll mal video schicken wo das zu sehen sit. gemacht bis jetzt keine antwort. hab heute sogar den client neu installiert. bringt alles nix. echt zum kotzen.

Hello, I've had this problem for 2 weeks that it takes forever for the fight to build up. need 15 s for a skeleton warrior. If you hack into proxy it goes a little faster. It's strange that the fight runs quite smoothly. what can I do? I learned cahce several times and restarted the computer. Then I followed the steps described above, i.e. removed cookies. but nothing helps. Support has already been sent and I should send a video where you can see it. made no response so far. I even reinstalled the client today. Everything doesn't help. really sucks.

Sunday, November 5th 2023, 9:43am

@ Omegamon, hast du es auch über Browser versucht? Bei eingen läuft es da besser als über Client. Je nach Leistung des Rechners :) soll jetzt nicht heißen das es an deinem Gerät liegt ;)
:whistling: Der Zynismus ist meine Rüstung, der Sarkasmus mein Schwert und die Ironie mein Schild :whistling:

Sunday, November 5th 2023, 2:26pm

Ja das hatte ich undes lief ein bischen besser. naja war so das es immer ging. dann wiegesagt wie beschrieben. aber seit so gestern abend geht es mit Client wieder ganz ok. mal sehen. jedenfalls den hacken bei proxy lasse ich drin. aber danke der Nachfrage. vielleicht hab glück und bleibt so ne weile. ansonsten ja muss mal am rehcner gucken der doch shcon ne weile alt.