You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 6th 2015, 11:21am

Language problems

Weekly knowledge test: 06/03- 12/03/2015

Language problems:
I-alw-h-ry-ne-l-t-e-our-And-a-yo-ex-la-n-w-o-e-and-n-e-a-m-lan-ge
am-ays-ung-and-ed-it-l-fav-s-c-n-u-p-i-ho-t-r-ad-u-d-rst-nd-y-gua
?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct answers up to 10 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • The most detailed or unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • The winners will be displayed after the draw in the same poste.
  • Codes will be sent via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Mar 20th 2015, 10:06pm)

Friday, March 6th 2015, 11:39am

I am always hungry and need little favours. And can you explain how to read and understand my language?

The name of the hidden character it's Gizedor :) That lives in plateau of silence, he always speaks that way.

To read and understand, you have to read the cut parts together, but first one of the first line till the -, and then one of the second line till the -.

For example, first one of the first line it's: I
First one of the second line: am
Then we have as a result: I am
If we continue, next one from first line it's: alw; next one from second line: ays; then we have: always
All together: I am always.

And we have to do that with the full sentence ^^

Cheers.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Friday, March 6th 2015, 3:06pm

Combine top line and bottom line and there you go, Gizedor makes perfect sense ;) Since that dude has 2 heads, the words come out of both mouths, making full sentences...there's some weird stuff on plateau of silence

That is what is written above
I am always hungry and need little favours. And can you explain how to read and understand my language?

Friday, March 6th 2015, 3:34pm

This is easy, at first you don't understand nothing, but then yes

Combine the first word of the first setence with the first word of the second setence. Then combine the second word of first sentence with the second word of second setence, and continue doing the same. Gizedor talks in that way, he's in planteaur. I remember that there is a quest where gives you green shirt lvl 3.

I'm cute :D

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 12:23am

Answer.

As explained numerous times by wisemen,
Gizedors heads speak one at a time, since they are two.
Many ponder, and many answer, how would i be different then?
When first i met with the hungry giant, disarrayed was i too,
as his size exceeded boulders, his age older than the Big Ben,
yet his speech similar to that of a baby dugrkharg learning to walk.
As requested, i slew great many demon hounds, serving him their meat.
"You remind me of someone." was all i could make from his talk,
yet after years, it would be the very Gizedor of the past i would meet.
Slaying the gungle that troubled him, Gizedor handed me his reed pipe,
telling me it was a gift, as if i used it, i would be helped by his hound.
Keeping it safe, i fought in the great war, where it did indeed save my life,
and now, as he speaks once again, i will be ready for this final round.

"I am always hungry and need little favours.
And can you explain how to read and understand my language?"

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 7:45pm

The First sentence syllable need to combine the the secons sentence same syllable amd u will get an understandable sentence. Looks hard first but it is soo easy :D

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 10:40pm

One way to do it is to just write one word from the first line then one from the second.
After having written them all try and separate them into meaningfull english words.
Or just search the forums because there will most probably be a decripted version.