You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 11:13am

My question about valor cap

I am level 5 , and a champion too.

can i receive valor if i finish the quest : The Legendary Feats of Agudar , it give 100000 valor and 200 rep

thank you :worship:

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 11:33am

Yes, you will still receive valour.

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 3:47pm

Yep, and you will be bored very early in L6 when you hit the cap. And it'll be that way for the rest of your levels.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, March 9th 2015, 3:09am

Hi Narcissus.
For some time now for capped players who complete a feat are given a voucher for them to redeem once they level up (so you won’t lose this valour), the UK reps you should get. This change was brought in to stop players from sitting at 1 level leaching ranks mainly from CTs.
GL. :rose:

Monday, March 9th 2015, 11:12am

ok, thank you very much .