You are not logged in.

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 11:35pm

Wedding suggestions/ideas

Ok so you've decided to get hitched. But what to wear? What blushing bride would not want a proper white wedding? Would people be interested if there was a range of wedding dresses to buy? And since tradtionally many people in real life keep them, perhaps they could come with some sort of minor blessing.
And for the Groom? Maybe some nice ceremonial armour.
And yes I have more...... Since the barber shop appears to be rarely used, why not give the married couple a free chance to do their hair etc before hand. (I know it is free first visit anyway, but still....)
And what about a few more wedding related presents for guests to buy from gift shop. Something blue for instance.
Just some ideas. Be interested to hear your feedback.
Best wishes, Chelle. xx

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 11:49pm

as always chelle your ideas are brilliant,i too would love to see special items for the bride and groom to wear on their special day ;)

Thursday, November 4th 2010, 11:53pm

sounds like fun

Friday, November 5th 2010, 9:19am

yes i agree with you. i think that we should be able to have fun with this day...
"We are formed and molded by our thoughts.
Those whose minds are shaped by selfless thoughts give joy when they speak or act.
Joy follows them like a shadow that never leaves them.”

Friday, November 19th 2010, 9:41am

What can I say? I am a woman of course I love your ideas. :smile:

I will pass them on to our developer team, which is not a guarantee that it will be implemented. :drink:

Wednesday, December 8th 2010, 9:36am

Great idea's , and would love to see them ALL work out a.s.a.p !!