You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 27th 2015, 7:08pm

"Gizedor's Task"

I spent a while getting the required items for this quest (and I wont state what the items were because I'm pretty sure that would ruin the point of it being a puzzle), but I went to turn the quest in and the quest giver had a new quest (Gizedor's Task), which was pretty weird since I already had a quest. So I thought that I would just go and accept it then give him the items... nope. It gave me the quest again and removed the items I needed to give him from my inventory.

So, I'm wondering... Is this a bug or am I just missing something? It's really been quite annoying since Demon Hounds are a pain to kill for me :/

Friday, March 27th 2015, 7:10pm

Oh wait I realised it's a continuation. Feel like an idiot. :p

Can get rid of this.

Monday, September 7th 2015, 1:34pm

me to
please help me