You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, April 4th 2015, 12:30pm

Happy Easter Image poll

Which image should win the Easter competition?

A total of 42 Votes have been submitted.

38%

_Kenshiro_ (16)

62%

Da Nerminator (26)

Here are our two original Faean Easterbunnies from our Forum Easter Contest for you to vote for. We just hope there will be more voters than participants thought ;)

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=30527

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 12:53pm

Public has voted:

Congratz to our winner Da Nerminator.

And a big Thank you to our participants. :drink:

Tuesday, April 7th 2015, 8:06pm

Here are some rules:
3. Upload your image and post it here till latest Thursday, 02-04-2015 18h

Image of _Kenshiro_ uploaded Wednesday, April 1st 2015, 11:18am
Image of Da Nerminator uploaded Friday, April 3rd 2015, 5:45pm

Why there was a poll if the second image was out of time? Because he is a guard?

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 1:13pm

people are talking about playing by the rules and then the first to make mistakes are only members of the guards who should enforce these rules. The image has been inserted in the recovery and is not in compliance with the requirements that were asked
1. The image must be your creation with the name of your nick on it.
2.Upload your picture and post it here until last Thursday, 04/02/2015
the situation seems clear winner acclaimed was not correct and I am sure that the votes he received are the result of something already studied previously.
Insist on respect for the rules and then you're not the first to give respect to those who have committed serious, this verdict and a liar and I hope that the result rewording Sorry for my bad english

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 1:28pm

why wonder? ahahaahha the guards do as they want ... but we continue to talk playing by the rules!!!!

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 2:23pm

next time don't waste your time creating an image for event, just wear red shirt and free style items and make screenshot ))))

really guys are you serious?

and let's not talk about rule breaking ))
3. Upload your image and post it here till latest Thursday, 02-04-2015 18h
, Da Nerminator [14] Intermediate Posts: 312 7 Friday, April 3rd 2015, 5:45pm

i shut up a lot of times for injustice but this time i cannot stay silent ))

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 2:26pm

#justwodadminthings

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 2:40pm

seems nothing change, guard break 2 rules, making from the forum moderator, who considere image valid, and won the price, i think all clear about how things work.

Good event, too bad things not fair and really show the mess are there.

thanks

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 2:41pm

Please don't create a huge controversy :P Just solve it 'calmly'
Visionary. Savior. Madman. It doesn't matter. I am SINISTER.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 2:41pm

How sad, this game is falling day after day always on the bottom
A guard that posted "a screenshot", and not an art thing and also post after max term of the contest.... and wins? i think that's absurd

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 2:45pm

I do not understand why for the guards should not apply the rules .... this is called cheating :puke:

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 2:53pm

Very fair competition, accept an image out of time by being a guard

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 3:15pm

"To All"

I have not received any prize from this. And yes I entered the contest after the proposed time, I don't deserve to win.

Me being a guard has nothing to do with this. I just posted a picture and it went from there.

But it is right I posted after the deadline, so _Kenshiro_ wins. There were no rules broken, I'm automatically disqualified.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 3:17pm

:clap: It's a start.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 4:39pm

LOL, and where's Mr 24/7 in all this?!!?
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 5:40pm

True, i didn't see that the nickname wasn't in the image neither, so 2 rules broken.
My respects for Da Nerminator, he accepts the true.
I dind't want to create controversy but i saw a big injustice, the problem is from Forum Moderator who was a litlle bit distracted xD.
All solved now, congrats _Kenshiro_.

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 5:50pm

It seems it's all ok now.
Probably the forum moderator hasn't seen the deadline.
Da Nerminator has admitted his error...so no problem.
The winner is Kenshiro and he should receive the award.
At least....I hope ;)

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 5:56pm

:embarressed: Looks like I have to apologize once more ....

I admit I did not thouroughly look on time and Image. I just was so happy that we finally managed to get more than one Image to the competition. Even more, as I was a bit disappointed about your missing interest to that - certainly after I read a poste demanding more Forum Events ....

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=30523

Anyway, you are right. Da Nerminator is disqualified and the winner is _Kenshiro_ :drink:

Wednesday, April 8th 2015, 6:41pm

we do want more forum event.. just as we want more battlefields... see u're new around but will wuicly understand. when the crowd asks for something they want to be entertained not participate :lol: don't expect them to willingly put some effort in anything but continuously demanding for more... welcome to the magical world of Faeo.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.