You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 4th 2015, 8:41am

does anyone win these? i see you say winners anounced in post but i looked on a few and see no one declared winner . i answered in one on mob sharing and receive nothing.

Saturday, July 18th 2015, 2:40am

these?

I assume by "these" you mean weekly knowledge test? yes, people do win in those. I in fact just won. your answer must not have been detailed enough or original enough. but hey, every week you have a shot.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
I just wish... that everyone could get along, shut up, and not talk to me.

Saturday, July 18th 2015, 7:12am

Maybe check your forum private messages.

Saturday, July 18th 2015, 10:02am

all i got wa a yelow card) way to encourage forum users

Saturday, July 18th 2015, 10:30am

Well, the post does say only 10 winners get the Codes. Maybe you weren't selected.

Saturday, July 18th 2015, 10:48am

there were not ten entrants lol, and with all due respect when i make the original post i was looking for official answer from the person who makes the competition, not random guesses from players .
Some way to close a post ?