You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, July 13th 2015, 2:39pm

Looking for a good metal bands (only who knows)

Hi

A 1-2 years ago, I discovered inside the whole world of the Heavy metal a subgenre called "symphonic", and I heard a band, Epica, that enjoyed me. Simmone has a great voice, but a few month ago, I saw some photos of her in concerts, and some in google, and I didnt like it, so I stopped to listening to Epica, because I didnt want to give fame to a woman who has reached the fame with her body, not with her voice, thats a machism behaving, and Im against every kind of discrimination. Thats why I ask this: who knows a good female fronted shymponic metal band? Within Temptation its the same, In This Moment too, but at least there are some real women, like Tarja or Charlotte Wessels, so dont name me Nightwish, Delain, Xandria or Mayan, cause I know them. Im looking for a good band like that, pls, I know here there a great metalheads, so help me metalbrother \m/!

Monday, July 13th 2015, 2:43pm

Within Temptation with Sharon den Adel ;)

Monday, July 13th 2015, 2:47pm

oh, sorry I misread your post :buee:

Monday, July 13th 2015, 3:01pm

oh, sorry I misread your post :buee:
No problem :)

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 1:58pm

You could try Megadeth and Lacuna Coil, but they are not so "symphonic"

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 2:24pm

Concretly, Im looking for a symphonic metal band, whose singer is a woman who sing neoclassic and another singer with guturals :) (and no, Epica no)

Tuesday, July 14th 2015, 2:31pm

Concretly, Im looking for a symphonic metal band, whose singer is a woman who sing neoclassic and another singer with guturals :) (and no, Epica no)

Then try: Xandria, Edenbridge, After Forever, Leaves' Eyes