You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, July 17th 2015, 3:41pm

How to fight the Fire Golem?

Hey guys, Im a lv7 with full green and a red lv3 axe and vargash lv8 mount. I recently completeted the gnome deck, but now im not sure how to handle him.
A friend suggested Vargash+6iggy summons, but I feel like that is not very cost effient

How do you deal with the Fire Golem at your lv?

Friday, July 17th 2015, 4:03pm

Use the Cerrador. 7.5s per fight. Cost Effective.

Friday, July 17th 2015, 4:31pm

Cerrador? you mean the black monster with 3 chompy heads? But i thought you can only get them from chests and the chance is small :cry:

Friday, July 17th 2015, 11:55pm

At my lvl I hit it with my axe

BUt a point to note, there is a bad translation in one of his abilities ( unless its fixed now). It says he can stun you if you use a scroll (heal/mana) but it is also on pots.
Better to use potsd thou, as they are faster so you are less stunable

Good hunting

Sunday, July 19th 2015, 5:59am

Thanks for all the humorous and good advice; I used Resin Vargash and 2 Iggy summons to take him down, although the iggies did barely any damage, my vargash managed to give him a few crits and ultimately made me won!