You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 22nd 2015, 12:15pm

On the Trail of Evil Quest

When is this Quest going to be Fixed for Mag Players???????????
On the Trail of Evil
Arriving from the Brotherhood Of Virtue, the warrior joins the investigation and the struggle against the undead.

Current goal: Find Korlak Dobroslav [6] , who has arrived at the request of Norak the Virtuous, at Forgotten Graves.
Reward: Summon Amulet - Zombie 5 pcs., Mysterious Coffer 3 pcs.
3500 experience, 75.
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 2:05am

Hello any news???????
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 5:19am

Try stating which part you are stuck on? If you are trying to find Norak, click on a house/click-able thing in location and he should come as an npc and ask you to kill 5 zombie mentors

Saturday, July 25th 2015, 5:34am

Try stating which part you are stuck on? If you are trying to find Norak, click on a house/click-able thing in location and he should come as an npc and ask you to kill 5 zombie mentors

It works on the Human side here on Mag side click every thing nothing happens... That has been ever since the quest was in game... But Thanks :smile:

Thursday, July 30th 2015, 6:53am

So Admins have no answer here???? This has been reported a Long time ago... Just when are these things going to be addressed???? I hope soon.....

Monday, August 31st 2015, 1:42am

I can't even find where to start this quest?
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, August 31st 2015, 1:42pm

at clan burial, but the last part of the quest is still in russian

Monday, August 31st 2015, 4:06pm

The only quest I have for clan burial is Losing Control, need to kill a bunch of vampires and liches for some hands or something.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Monday, August 31st 2015, 5:55pm

Once you finish it, you can start On the Trail of Evil.

Monday, August 31st 2015, 7:36pm

its a questchain of like 15 quests ^^

Monday, August 31st 2015, 8:21pm

Ahh, what fun!! Thanks for the help!

Monday, December 10th 2018, 4:22am

holy thread resurrection.....

Losing Control
Current goal: After destroying Vampires and Liches, obtain a vampire hand and a liche hand with the strange mark.
Progress:
Liche Hand obtained:: 0 from 1
Vampire Hand obtained:: 1 from 1

Killed 25 Liche and STILL no hand, got the vamp one immediately.

Therefore...something broken.

Please fix :worship:
:smoke: