You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 8:10pm

Window 10

Has anyone downloaded and installed it yet?

If so, is it working well with the client/game?
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 8:44pm

RE: Window 10

Has anyone downloaded and installed it yet?

If so, is it working well with the client/game?

I have downloaded it. Taked a while when it was done. The answer is yes it works great with the client. Just few different things but it works very well.

Cheers Martinn93

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 8:56pm

still waiting for it :( I've got a mail in Friday but I don't get any "Download". I reserved it about a month ago :(

help :(

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 8:56pm

Thanks, I've had it downloaded for several days, just haven't felt like upgrading yet.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 9:06pm

still waiting for it :( I've got a mail in Friday but I don't get any "Download". I reserved it about a month ago :(

help :(

If you click on the icon at the bottom right of your screen, it should tell you the status. It's automatic for the download, and you'll only get notifications about it after a restart. Just click on the same icon you used to reserve it.

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 9:07pm

Would you say win10 is better than win7/8? And have you encountered any issues with it?

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 10:16pm

I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Sunday, August 2nd 2015, 10:45pm

Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 3:35pm

Thanks kenny on that one, my laptop keeps prompting me to update to windows 10.
Which from the start I didnt want to upgrade, purely because I prefer the Windows 7 layout and pretty much efficiency.

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 3:40pm

Btw couple of days ago I had prompts from google search engine.
'a privacy reminder from google'
It simply would not allow me to use google w/o agreeing to its 'new terms'.
Also another thing of concern has become for me of the WatsApp 'Terms Of Service'., like wtf, we gotta accept 10 lines of conditions to use the service.

Anyone got some info on the new 'privacy reminder' for google and WhatsApp?

Oh and does anyone know how I can get rid of 'Windows 10' update notifications for good from my computer icons?

"Truth has (now) arrived, and Falsehood perished: for Falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish."

Tuesday, August 4th 2015, 9:04pm

I got 2 updates that are unable to install on Windows 8.1 and can't get the Windows 10 install until the current Windows is up to date.

Everytime I check for updates, the same 2 come up, I install them, says they were installed successfully. I restart computer, checlk for updates again, and same 2 updates come up!!

Annoying

Wednesday, August 5th 2015, 7:23am

I got 2 updates that are unable to install on Windows 8.1 and can't get the Windows 10 install until the current Windows is up to date.

Everytime I check for updates, the same 2 come up, I install them, says they were installed successfully. I restart computer, checlk for updates again, and same 2 updates come up!!

Annoying

well, if u'll make that update tell me how you find windows 10 compared to 8.1 cause that's what i'm using and i'm happy with it atm...
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.