You are not logged in.

Lalie [12] 

Intermediate

• "Lalie" started this thread

Tuesday, September 15th 2015, 8:58pm

September event questions

What is the title of the dead Elfin queen that made a deal with a cursed god and with her loyal followers protects the ancient sanctuary of her people in the mountain gorge?
Andorvane.

You see, warrior, over my long life I have studied all the languages of this world! I can speak fluently with the Flaundins and Eldives, I can recognise the sound of the Kretches and the growl of the Krogans... But these days warriors use terrible slang! All I hear around me is: “Ahh, help, plz, zoo!!!,” and then “Ta!” What is this foreign dialect? How did it get to Faeo?!
Oh, there is nothing difficult in that! The warrior is simply surrounded by a crowd of monsters and is calling on comrades for help and then thanking them...

*She stares at you deeply.* Tell me... the odd one out... *She closes her eyes and starts to count out words.* Fire... Air... Darkness... Light... Earth... Water...
Darkness.

The old Daigon mentally transfers vague images to your mind. Tatlie awaits an answer to his riddle.* ...
Heavyweight Bow.

Name the terrible god that created the Magmar race.
Vulkan.

What amazing flower can you find in the Kroffdor lands? Its petals are pure crystal, but a jeweller has not touched this creation.
Flickering Flower.

What do the mainland residents call the place where the best masters of different professions gather?
Guild of Artisans.

So answer me this, how do warriors increase their Executioner skill?
They inflict injury in battle with warriors whose level is no more than 2 below their own.

Please add any more you find

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 9:21am

What does the capital of the mainland require to create magic protection?

Answer: Efril

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 9:03pm

What does the two-headed giant Gizedor need Atshi Bats for?

Answer: they are treat

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 1:29pm

I WANT YOU TO TELL ME THE ODD ONE OUT AMONG THE WORDS I GIVE YOU. SELECT THE ODD WORD OUT: FIRE, AIR, DARKNESS, LIGHT, EARTH, WATER.

answer: Darkness

(it should be shadow)

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 3:13pm

Have you heard of Ragtikron Leather? Well, tell me the name of the place where you would never be able to obtain it.
Hollow in the Shuar Forest. - Correct answer!!!
Hummock in the Swamp.
Web in the Kretch Butcher’s Lair.
No desire to answer this question.
Gnome casket.

Saturday, September 19th 2015, 1:34am

Galash question:

II am putting together a letter. I want to ask the elder to allocate reliable warriors to guard my goods, but you must tell me how to end my letter to him. *He shows you a scroll.*

I thank you for your kindly assistance....I would like to express my sincere gratitude... or With the deepest respect I thank you for your help... or I am grateful for your help...

With the deepest respect I thank you for your help..<- that's NOT the answer :(

Sunday, September 20th 2015, 3:29pm

Knowledge is Power
What do geologists and jewellers call a cut diamond?
Gem.
Shimmering Stone.
Diamond.
Rumengild.
No desire to answer this question.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 1:45am

Galash question:

II am putting together a letter. I want to ask the elder to allocate reliable warriors to guard my goods, but you must tell me how to end my letter to him. *He shows you a scroll.*

I thank you for your kindly assistance....I would like to express my sincere gratitude... or With the deepest respect I thank you for your help... or I am grateful for your help...

�With the deepest respect I thank you for your help..<- that's NOT the answer :(

I would like to express my sincere gratitude... <--- not this either, darn that's 5 more hrs to get just 1 token
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 10:00pm

How many petals does a verstida flower have??

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Tuesday, September 6th 2016, 11:10pm

How many petals does a verstida flower have??
Three
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, September 9th 2016, 11:42am

What alchemist vessel is used to collect Dead Rum?
anyone answer me.

Friday, September 9th 2016, 11:58am

What alchemist vessel is used to collect Dead Rum?
anyone answer me.
Large crystal glass flask
:drink:

Saturday, September 10th 2016, 2:21pm

who are the NPC to get quest?

Elder
Guild of artigians
Vurdalya - Galash
Ridge - black knight
Foothills Mentalya - "Zorb master"
Gorge of Gondi - Rock

who else ?
404 not found

Monday, September 12th 2016, 1:30am

Galash question: - check answers with others

Wednesday, September 7th 2016, 1:29am

Quoted from "-Anjiloh-"

Galash question:

I am grateful for your help... is correct

01:25 For answering the question correctly you receive a Certificate of Omniscience.

Someone else tried that answer & didn't get it right , so NO IDEA OF THE ANSWER .........

Monday, September 11th 2017, 9:39am

Orfin :
Knowledge is PowerWhat should you feed a Bloody Jakaral to make him stronger and more sturdy?What is stored in sacks with chaos feed.Demon Hound Blood.Weetsa Woodlice.Enemy scalps.No desire to answer this question.

good reply : the first :)

Sunday, September 6th 2020, 12:51am

I am grateful for your help <--- is right for the letter quiz
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Used tags

September event