You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 12:40pm

Minotaur head

so, i want to know, where does http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=307596082 comes from? since I have a short and easy name, and i'm always near the top in the players list, and i'm pretty curious as to where does this comes from, and if you can use for anything apart combining it in the elt cube

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 12:53pm

hi,
When you open runes and kill the minotaurs that attack you, you can drop it... or killing minotaurs in the minotaurs event, check the flag of events and you will see it.

And no, for the moment isn't useful for anything else than the elt cube.

;)
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 1:04pm

ok thx, i guess i'll go plant it in some naked hunter to see if they can't move, that'll be fun :lol:

Wednesday, September 16th 2015, 1:45pm

ok thx, i guess i'll go plant it in some naked hunter to see if they can't move, that'll be fun :lol:

That's what I always do with them!! :oX
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

Wednesday, September 23rd 2015, 12:18pm

i always keep them on me ...i'm a little superstitious and noticed mobs aggro me more on rage with that on me ...maybe i'm a fool ...but it works on me :p

Monday, September 28th 2015, 12:36pm

elt cube could be some possibility but i don't know...

there's an saying goes like 'all minotaur heads rot in my backpack' ...
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading