You are not logged in.

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 9:07am

Gizedor's Task

why-are you-standing there-like-a-statue warrior-you-are-admiring-my-power and beauty-i suspect well dont just stand there go and get me some demon dog fur i need-it-to carpet my home-with,
a human ranger recommended it to me, bring me some and also bring some scrumptious grub dont worry i will reward you

The first head said: w-a-ey-u-an-gthe-li-a-t-ew-io-oua- a-ri- m- o- ran-b-ty- us-t w- do-ju-s -dt-re go-d g- me s-e d- nd-f- ne-i- oc-et-yh- w-h a-an-ger r- m- e- d it-m- in-m-ome-d a-o b-g-me sc- p-ous- bd-two-iw-lr-r-yrd

The second head said: hy-r-o-st-din-re-ke-sta-u-arr-ry-re- dmi-ng-y p-we-d-eau i s-pec-ell-nt- st-tan-he- an- et- om-emo-og-ur i-ed-t t-arp-m-ome- it- hum-ran-eco-m- nde- to-e br-g-es- an- ls- rin-so -rum-ti- gru-on-rry-il-ewa-ou
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 11:39am

YoU-warriors-come-and-stomp-around-making-a-mess-i've-no-idea-why-you-should-help-me-instead-dirty-worms have-been-breeding in
my-tower-my home-they-re-making-my-life-a misery-you'd-better-help-me-sort-it-out-and-im-hungry-again-i-want-something-to eat
-i-chased-the-worms-with-my-club-but-theyre-too-small

quest: Gizedor's Big Problem

Current goal: Help Gizedor find a way to deal with his unwanted guests.

head 1:
Yo-war-ors-me-d-om-ar-nd-ki-a-ss-e-id-wh-yo-sh-ld-lp-in-ea-di-y-ha-be-br-di-in-to-r-ho-the-re-in-my-fe-mis-yo-be-er-lp-so-it-t-im-ngr-aga-i-nt-met-ng-ea-i-as-th-wo-wi-my-ub-t-eyr-to-sm

head 2:
U-ri-co-an-st-p-ou-ma-ng-me-iv-no-ea-y-u-ou-he-me-st-d-rt-worms-ve-en-ee-ng-my-we-my-me-y-mak-g-li-a-ery-ud-tt-he-me-rt-ou-and-hu-y-in-wa-so-hi-to-t-ch-ed-e-rms-th-cl-bu-th-e-o-all

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 7:31am

«Liche Curse Amulet» , the recurring quest by November seasonal event

The first head says: It-bo-ng-ay-g-th-is-ny-in-wa-or-at-be-r
The second head says: Is-ri-pl-in-wi-th-shi-th-g-rri-shi-tt

it is boring playing with this shiny thing, warrior, atshi better?

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 11:01am

«Liche Curse Amulet» , the recurring quest by November seasonal event

The first head says: It-bo-ng-ay-g-th-is-ny-in-wa-or-at-be-r
The second head says: Is-ri-pl-in-wi-th-shi-th-g-rri-shi-tt

it is boring playing with this shiny thing, warrior, atshi better?

*Shaking his club.*
The first head says: No-dy-n-ke-ay-ys-om-ze
The second head says: bo-ca-ta-aw-to-fr-Gi-dor

'nobody can take away toys from Gizedor'

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 11:01am

Sunday, September 20th 2020, 5:00pm

10 demon hounds after baby atashi and at the end a small sparkling cristal (green)

Monday, April 8th 2024, 12:19am

Small sprakling crystal

Hi! Where can I find the Small sparkling crystal? Or maybe I should buy it smoewhere? :?: :?: :?:

Monday, April 8th 2024, 1:20am

Hi,

You can get it if you destroy 1-5 level green items. But this process will probably cost you more. That's why I recommend you to buy it from auction or exchange for an amount between 15-30 silver.

DESTRUCTION OF ITEMS - CRYSTALS

GREEN ITEMS
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR