You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 12th 2015, 9:07am

Gizedor's Task

why-are you-standing there-like-a-statue warrior-you-are-admiring-my-power and beauty-i suspect well dont just stand there go and get me some demon dog fur i need-it-to carpet my home-with,
a human ranger recommended it to me, bring me some and also bring some scrumptious grub dont worry i will reward you

The first head said: w-a-ey-u-an-gthe-li-a-t-ew-io-oua- a-ri- m- o- ran-b-ty- us-t w- do-ju-s -dt-re go-d g- me s-e d- nd-f- ne-i- oc-et-yh- w-h a-an-ger r- m- e- d it-m- in-m-ome-d a-o b-g-me sc- p-ous- bd-two-iw-lr-r-yrd

The second head said: hy-r-o-st-din-re-ke-sta-u-arr-ry-re- dmi-ng-y p-we-d-eau i s-pec-ell-nt- st-tan-he- an- et- om-emo-og-ur i-ed-t t-arp-m-ome- it- hum-ran-eco-m- nde- to-e br-g-es- an- ls- rin-so -rum-ti- gru-on-rry-il-ewa-ou
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Sunday, April 10th 2016, 11:39am

YoU-warriors-come-and-stomp-around-making-a-mess-i've-no-idea-why-you-should-help-me-instead-dirty-worms have-been-breeding in
my-tower-my home-they-re-making-my-life-a misery-you'd-better-help-me-sort-it-out-and-im-hungry-again-i-want-something-to eat
-i-chased-the-worms-with-my-club-but-theyre-too-small

quest: Gizedor's Big Problem

Current goal: Help Gizedor find a way to deal with his unwanted guests.

head 1:
Yo-war-ors-me-d-om-ar-nd-ki-a-ss-e-id-wh-yo-sh-ld-lp-in-ea-di-y-ha-be-br-di-in-to-r-ho-the-re-in-my-fe-mis-yo-be-er-lp-so-it-t-im-ngr-aga-i-nt-met-ng-ea-i-as-th-wo-wi-my-ub-t-eyr-to-sm

head 2:
U-ri-co-an-st-p-ou-ma-ng-me-iv-no-ea-y-u-ou-he-me-st-d-rt-worms-ve-en-ee-ng-my-we-my-me-y-mak-g-li-a-ery-ud-tt-he-me-rt-ou-and-hu-y-in-wa-so-hi-to-t-ch-ed-e-rms-th-cl-bu-th-e-o-all

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 7:31am

«Liche Curse Amulet» , the recurring quest by November seasonal event

The first head says: It-bo-ng-ay-g-th-is-ny-in-wa-or-at-be-r
The second head says: Is-ri-pl-in-wi-th-shi-th-g-rri-shi-tt

it is boring playing with this shiny thing, warrior, atshi better?

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 11:01am

«Liche Curse Amulet» , the recurring quest by November seasonal event

The first head says: It-bo-ng-ay-g-th-is-ny-in-wa-or-at-be-r
The second head says: Is-ri-pl-in-wi-th-shi-th-g-rri-shi-tt

it is boring playing with this shiny thing, warrior, atshi better?

*Shaking his club.*
The first head says: No-dy-n-ke-ay-ys-om-ze
The second head says: bo-ca-ta-aw-to-fr-Gi-dor

'nobody can take away toys from Gizedor'

Tuesday, November 15th 2016, 11:01am

Sunday, September 20th 2020, 5:00pm

10 demon hounds after baby atashi and at the end a small sparkling cristal (green)

Monday, April 8th 2024, 12:19am

Small sprakling crystal

Hi! Where can I find the Small sparkling crystal? Or maybe I should buy it smoewhere? :?: :?: :?:

Monday, April 8th 2024, 1:20am

Hi,

You can get it if you destroy 1-5 level green items. But this process will probably cost you more. That's why I recommend you to buy it from auction or exchange for an amount between 15-30 silver.

DESTRUCTION OF ITEMS - CRYSTALS

GREEN ITEMS
We are looking for new Mentor Candidates. If you are confident in your knowledge and like to help, you can apply HERE !

MAGMAR HEAD MENTOR