You are not logged in.

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 4:45am

Quest to Ride the Brigantine Lafer

hello all,

Im currently lvl 4 and need to do some night stealers quests, i need to kill 10 iguarons and seems they are on the brigantine lafer, i cannot enter the ship says i need a good captain, can anyone guide me the right place to find this captain can i obtain him at lvl 4 or at lvl 5 i need to kill iguarons and i cant wait till lvl 5
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 8:13am

You can not go there before you reach level 5 and reach the step from Ultimate gambit guest that will allow you to go there. You can find iguarones on the other sheap that lead to human lands.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 12:14pm

I will edit myself as I was in a hurry to go and all came up luke one big salad of letters :lol:

I was trying to say that you can not reach this location before level 5. On level 5, after you start the Ultimate Gambit Quest you will reach a step that allows you to go there. Untill then you can kill Iguarones on the ship that takes you to human land. :drink:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Friday, January 8th 2016, 3:40am

I will edit myself as I was in a hurry to go and all came up luke one big salad of letters :lol:

I was trying to say that you can not reach this location before level 5. On level 5, after you start the Ultimate Gambit Quest you will reach a step that allows you to go there. Untill then you can kill Iguarones on the ship that takes you to human land. :drink:
THANK YOU!:)
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.