You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 5:05am

All Possible Buffs/Bless For LVL 4

hello all, im about to do lvl up for Crystalline Caves, and im hoping you all can supply me with the information for all possible buffs/blesses for lvl 4 and how to get them. i know i can get free blessing from healers, but are there other blessings they can supply me with themselves. ill pay the fee for extra.

but please all possible buffs/bless for lvl 4 i would love to know of.
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 5:28am

You can't lvl up in CC. You have to lvl up when you get confirmation, then confirm. That means you will need blesses for level 5.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 10:49am

right

i know this, snow told me, i just forgot and didnt mention it, but what are all the possible bless/buffs for lvl 5 i may get?
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Tuesday, January 26th 2016, 11:19am

I will answer you in the game as I have explained you why :smile: :wink:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: