You are not logged in.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 2:47pm

3d models or armors/weapons

Did anyone actually tried to make models of Armors / Weapons that this game offer - :)

Or does anyone actually ever thought about this :)

Write me here.

p.S. just curious :)
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Friday, March 11th 2016, 6:39pm

I never really thought about it... I used to have a PC game I made a lot of items for...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 11:33am

if i was in mettalurgy business i would liek to make a rl rings and gifts that are seen here.. and maybe talk to admins to have a dwar onlinr shop open or somerhing
u can pruchase t shirts. plush toys of buaka.. card games of high level mages and mounts etc etc (idea for sale) and hopefullllyy lessen prices of stuff in the game becase they have other sources of income
and hopefullllyy lessen prices of stuff in the game becase they have other sources of income and hopefullllyy lessen prices of stuff in the game becase they have other sources of income
and hopefullllyy lessen prices of stuff in the game becase they have other sources of income

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 11:33am

sorry, i dont know what the hell happened

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 10:33pm

I've made one sword for the weapon competition but I got 2nd place. Ever since I wait another crafting competition so I can get better :dance:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 5:21am

yea, moulding would be great

even making 3D icecreams is good... hmm :rolleyes:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading