You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, March 21st 2016, 3:25pm

event: Demons Invade Dartrong/ O'Delvays

why wouldn't the NPC bless me with the buff of an earth- looking like icon?

even i enter with nearly full buff, i get only the hp restoring buff for like a short while.

"Among the vast expanses of Faeo, caressing a view of marvellous beauty, towers the solitary Plateau of Silence gloomily. It is rare for a beast to wander in those lands or for a bird to fly over that nightmarish place – death is spread all around there. The earth is saturated with pain and suffering, it bleeds from the unbearable horror and cruelty it has had to witness. Incredible malice and burning fury, animal terror and bleak desperation have interwoven into a horrific tangle of negative emotions, which rule on the plateau. And the destructive Chaos magic that penetrated the world encourages this wild bacchanalia, pumping and compounding, creating evil in the fertile soil. This is the feature that attracts those that want to conquer darkness to the infamous plateau. A mighty mage, selecting the path of demon control, took advantage of the negative energy accumulated there and, thinning the fragile border between the worlds, began to send creepy inhabitants of the underworld to the capital. Only the will of the mage contains the demons in Faeo and whatever it takes the mage must be stopped. Warriors, if you value your homelands, if you value your capital city, then do not delay, go to the Demonologist's Cave and destroy the villain, because with his death his magic will be spent! Players from level 2 can take part in the battle. All players will be divided into four level groups:
Beginner: levels 2-5
Lower Intermediate: levels 6-10
Higher Intermediate: levels 11-15
Advanced: levels 16-20
Target magmars: Go to Hell's Pass, find the entrance to the Demonologist's Cave and kill him. Target humans: Go to Foothills, find the entrance to the Demonologist's Cave and protect him. Reward for 500 influence: chance to obtain Little Dragon Medallion from Sweet Mila or Bonna Benita."
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Monday, March 21st 2016, 4:09pm

because you have max level in you lvl group,you won't get blessing,only hp restoring

Monday, March 21st 2016, 4:58pm

ok...

then i dont need it: Mountain Vortex

Monday, March 21st 2016, 5:00pm

Mountain Vortex

hmm, nice purple buff

Monday, March 21st 2016, 6:50pm

The lower the level in the group is they take stronger bless. That is the reason a well-buffed level 6 is equal to well-buffed level 10 and even a bit stronger. This bless is diferent for the levels and appear in order to allow all levels in the group to be able to compete equaly.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: