You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 2nd 2016, 6:35am

Evil for Hire - Quest Guide

Quest is available for players from lvl 5 who have achieved Red Medal for Brotherhod of Virtue.
Quest start at Norak.
Proceed as per the following:
Take the quest from Norak. You don't need to resign healer or locksmith.
He will ask you to bring him Marmaluke's Crozier and Shankar amulet (lvl 10 one).
Them you can get when receiving Red Medal of Bringers of Evil.
When you have the 2 items he ask you for return to Norak.
If you wish to have them after completion of the quest buy 2 Croziers and 2 Shankars, as he will take 1 of each.
Quest completed. You are back to the good side. You will still be able to use Crozier and Shankar even if you are back to BoV.

Good luck!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Friday, December 11th 2020, 9:44pm

how do you drop evil for hire i dont want BOE rep at all but i started quest and now i cant access the BOV shop i have red badge in BOV and want to use meat soup etc but cant....

Friday, December 11th 2020, 10:49pm

how do you drop evil for hire i dont want BOE rep at all but i started quest and now i cant access the BOV shop i have red badge in BOV and want to use meat soup etc but cant....
Just talk to Norak again about not wanting to do it