You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 2:42pm

GlobalFaeo Songcontest 2016

Sorry to say but the winner's of this got 10-15 rubies worth 10s-15s
The second place people got 10-15 evil eyes worth average 13g-19.5g average on exchnange..
Seem like it was better to place second not first.. And I think the ones that got first got the short end of things...
Not that I would know anything.... :smile: :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 2:45pm

I never even got my spring chests for my participation last year :lol: here's hoping everyone actually gets their rewards this time.

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 3:15pm

Thank you, shylark, for that "constructive" critic:) ... we will take it on board remove evil eyes from nexts years competition to replace with something less valuable.

Cheers:)

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 5:55pm

Thank you, shylark, for that "constructive" critic:) ... we will take it on board remove evil eyes from nexts years competition to replace with something less valuable.

Cheers:)

Or just maybe swap the rewards aroind is all I was meaning.... Every contest I have been through the years first place got the higher valued reward... :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Sunday, May 15th 2016, 7:45pm

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: