You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Monday, May 16th 2016, 7:35am

Gizedor Big Problem

Gizedor has told you about a new problem:
The first head said:
Yo-war-ors-me-d-om-ar-nd-ki-a-ss-e-id-wh-yo-sh-ld-lp-in-ea-di-y-ha-be-br-di-in-to-r-ho-the-re-in-my-fe-mis-yo-be-er-lp-so-it-t-im-ngr-aga-i-nt-met-ng-ea-i-as-th-wo-wi-my-ub-t-eyr-to-sm

The second head said:
U-ri-co-an-st-p-ou-ma-ng-me-iv-no-ea-y-u-ou-he-me-st-d-rt-worms-ve-en-ee-ng-my-we-my-me-y-mak-g-li-a-ery-ud-tt-he-me-rt-ou-and-hu-y-in-wa-so-hi-to-t-ch-ed-e-rms-th-cl-bu-th-e-o-all

Ive continuously searched for This quest through possible posts like this one, but could never find the one for Gizedors big problem only gizedor task/tragedy ..... i know how to read the gizedor language so dont criticize, i just ask for guidance, i have 1 bat and 14 tubemakers, im unsure of the items necessary,
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 12:03pm

Poor Gizedor, why do you want to give him even more worms? :(

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 2:28am

dont know what he needs so hes stuck with worms for now
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 6:22am

your 1/2 right. add a spider (to eat the worms)
I'll look that up...

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 7:08pm

do i need to upgrade the spider or it can be a regular tanquarion?

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 7:09pm

and thank you!

Wednesday, May 18th 2016, 9:44pm

You don't have to upgrade it, but if you do, you'll get better reward for quest.

Sunday, April 15th 2018, 11:53pm

Hello i'm french so i don't understand all but could you tell me what i have to do to complete Gizedor's quest? :smile: