You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 20th 2016, 5:35am

Game of Thronians...

Season 6 is here...

So who's you favorite? And who's your most hated this season?

Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Friday, May 20th 2016, 1:14pm

Love Ramsay, hate high sparrow :wink:

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 7:28am

haha ramsey got the virgin was classic!!

but stannis baratheon should be everyones most hates, hes a weak king, afraid to rule as himself and did everything some ugly witch told him to do, burn his daughter.. damn... so glad he lost but so looking forward to his death. i was told he didnt actually get killed by brienne..
also so happy to see cersei lannestar get her wickeness to backfire on her, thinking those cultists make acceptions for her:P ahhaha! burnn..

favorites.. margaery tyrell clearly cause shes hot. freaky apparently

but jon snow and tyriel lannister should be everyones favorite

queen of dragons losing it
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 12:37am

There are a lots of good and likeable chars so I won't be short (and I'll go a bit through other seasons)

Theon has the potetial to make a good comeback, but he has to stop being on a verge of crying every time he speaks or is spoken to. I like him anyway.

You MUST love Tyrion and Varys. End of story.

Seems like Jon Snow is finally going to man up and conquer.. Been waiting for that since....... Then again, it only SEEMS like that. We all know how George rolls...

Arya started being really interesting. Promising.

I always liked Jorah. I am 100% sure he'll be alright.

Jaime and Daario should get a lot more attention. They are both interesting chars with great skills.

High-Sparrow and those retarded fanatics are typical Catholic Inquisition. Annoying. They should die.

Bran is boring to me. He's gonna fly and control people? What? C'mon..

Tormund is freakin' awesome.

In every episode Cersei is one big despicable bitch. I just love her so much.

Brienne OF FUCKING Tarth......

Ramsay is cool but really really predictible. You can almost anticipate his every move.

Sansa... Mind-numbing.

Tyene Sand (short haired Sand Snake), just 3 words - way too hot.

Ser Davos should be king.

Mountain should have his own horror movie.

---------
Since I had proven how much free time I have, I'll sum some things up:

Season 6:

Favorites:
-Jon Snow
-Tyrion
-Ser Davos

Disliked:
-Brienne
-Sansa
-High Sparrow & fanatics
---------
P. S. SOME of my all-time favorites are definitely Tywin and Hound (who will be back and die again according to almost everybody (if I spolied - get rekt)).
---------
What about you Sheal? Who has your likes and dislikes in this season and which are your GoT most beloved/hated ones? :)

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 3:03am

sir davos and jon snow will be side by side throughout whole season 6 im sure of it, i havent seen season 6 nor do i know if its out yet haha!.

but yes tyene sand, babe...

on the other hand tyrion and daenerys will be an awesome duo as well.. everyone else will be picked off eventually with no fight, tormund is on snows side now so i dont fear for his end..

Although i am completely in shock how daenerys didnt die in that arena lmao! poor dragons are so weak, daenerys should have died the first few minutes of that raid lmao!
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 6:10am

Well, it's difficult I've grown fond of them all so I'll rank based on thumbs up/down LOL. (Crimm, 6th season is out now. Watch it. I may have spoilers listed here)

Even that hussy Cersei lol. I hate that George makes you side with the most hated people. Really we should hate Cersei and love High Sparrow. We forgot she killd her husband, played a part in Stark's death, tortures Sanza, and she was there when Bron went flying out the window. She needs to go, but I think we'd be bored if she did. :thumbup:

High Sparrow- How is he still alive and breathing? They can kill a king, several kings in fact, but they can't handle a fanatic? :truce: :thumbdown:

I love Bronn! Jamie Lannister's mercenary friend. He's great. I would love to see him team up with Tyrion, Varios & Daario! They are all funny in their own ways. :thumbsup:

Lady Olenna of house Tyrell, she's a firecracker. I hope she stays alive and well but I fear her end is drawing near. She has moxy!! :thumbsup:

I like Marjory. I hope she gets out and brings hellfire with her. She desrves to be the new Cersei. :thumbup: Her husband, the king, blah. He can die now. :thumbdown:

Ser Davos - He's a nice guy but let's be real. In GoT, nice guys finish last. :thumbup:

I think Bran's story is starting to get interesting. For awhile I was hoping he'd just end, he was boring. :thumbup:

Hodor, I love the guy. I was hoping he had a big part coming. I hope this is not the last we see of him. :thumbsup:

Brienne OF FUCKING Tarth...... (yeah that about sums her up LOL) How bout Tormund making goo goo eyes with her? LMAO 8o

I think Sanza is finally going to get her chance to stop being a pussy and start being a STARK. Maybe Ramsey was a good thing for her. :thumbsup:

Baelish, what a scumbag I love to watch him weave his webs. It's delightful :thumbsup:

Ramsey, he had his crazy moment, time for Jon Snow to end him. :thumbdown:

Reek aka Theon...nope. He's done. Just line up and take notes with Varos lol. I mean he can't even look at people without spouting tears... :thumbdown:

Arya, hmm I don't know what to think. She's had more chances then anyone in the family and she still can't seem to get it right. :sleeping:

Jon Snow - wut? Sexy zombie guy with bros that have his back even as a zombie? Has Wildlings loyal to him now too? And now teamed up with his sis? I'm excited! :thumbsup:

And Daenarys, well hell, she can walk through fire, mother of dragons, Khaleesi of Dothrakians, Mhysa of Meeren, I mean she has connections even she doesn't know about yet. I can't help but to love for her. I hope to see a showdown between her & Cersei... epicness. :thumbsup:

And finally Jorah. Jorah Jorah Jorah. :no2: I really wanted to like Jorah but ugh, he's just painful to watch. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 9:54pm

Oh Cersei will go right after her last child, the current king. This is not a spoiler, I believe we all know she and Tommen will die.

If only it was easy to kill off High-Sparrow just like that.... City would rebel and create a civil war. Attacking religion is never a good idea, especially here where it has a really high influence on the whole King's Landing.
Sending an assassin is always an option, but I think Sparrow will fall soon.

Yes, Bronn. I left him out because we haven't seen him in this season, YET. That's right, he's gonna make an appereance, but I'm only hoping we'll get to see him often. :)

Lady Olenna is really smart, without any doubt. She is very cunning, and I believe she won't be going anywhere. Besides, she has an army of 100 000 and plenty of resources. :D

Margaery is already the new Cersei, which both of them know. It was really easy for her, having Lady Olenna guiding her, and also her divine beauty to contribute to her 'queen skills'. :D

Hodor's death was one of the most heartbreaking moments in the series. Just as he was coming back to his normal self they let The White Walkers get him. Hodor, Hodor, Hodor. :'(
I have to say that the final chapter of his story and his whole story is ingenious.

No, Sansa is a catastrophe. She declined Baelish's help with his army (20 000 soldiers, YOU HEARD ME RIGHT). Funny way of showing how much she wants to help Jon. >.<

Baelish is one of the smartest persons out there. Despite the fact that he's with us since the beginning, he is the one we know least about. Who knows what his master plan is, what he wants and seeks. He's like GoT's mastermind super agent dude thingy. His secrets have secrets. :D

That meme was so unnecessary, and yet hilarious. :S

Friday, May 27th 2016, 5:00am

sanza sure wishes she listend to brienne and took her as her guard, instead got the worst of it all haha!

and HELL! i loved high sparrow for putting cersei through hell that dude acted like a king haha! he aint going to be played by anyone!:P everyone gets same punishment ahhahahahha! but i hate high sparrow just because he isnt as powerful as he thinks, and i hate the fact nothings really happened to put him in his place, although cersei aint letting SHIT go!.

but hell im mad at cersei so much about putting margaery in high sparrows hands, just for her selfish reasons, UGHHH! twisting cersies sons mind and taking his command.! We need someone to take the crown with some real power. shes been pulling strings her whole time in GoT and she must GOOO

i hate daenerys for executing one of her servants for making a call to handle some of the rebeles himself, daenerys made bad call to make herself look equally punishing to all rather than choosing favorites, sure she can preech it all she wants, but theres always rules to be bent. LITERALLY. you cant kill people but if someones trying to kill you, you suppose to say its wrong to kill someone and not defend yourself:P

Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 5:38am

Wow..

Goodbye Ramsey :D
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Tuesday, June 21st 2016, 6:55am

SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

haha i havent seen any episode from the newest season have to wait for it to come out on dvd haaha! last time i come to this thread:P