You are not logged in.

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 1:51am

Yeah its a pain when theres only two people in the map and both hunting serps, but i end up switching back and forth between serp and scolopedro...takes a little longer but makes up for it a little. But faster respawn would be nice, like 5 sec after death or something :)

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 2:11am

Absolutely, when they made it to where we can't attack from completed screen, they also extended the respawn time to up to 20 seconds. More mobs and an shorter spawn time would be great. After the first merger, we had a lot more mobs and resources, but for some reason they cut those back shortly after that.
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 2:12am

I recommend we all make multies and just have them sit in hunting areas and do nothing other than increase the inhabitants of the area!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 2:30am

Thank you for contacting helpdesk. Sadly we can not give you a positive answer on this matter as there is nothing we can do about that.

Helpdesk wishes you a good game.

that's really strange, they are able to add a respawn time, but can't remove it? they are able to make that is a mob more when are 7 people on map and can't do that for 4 people? only a number to change in code.

or they are really incompetent or they take us for fools or they simply lie.

The real answer should be: is nothing we want do about that.
Helpdesk wishes you a good game should be: helpdesk send to to hell.

And what about the admin who is even not able to explain why they do that?

anyway, if they want us without money from hunt, is not the good way, take more long, instead of hunt 1 hour, we hunt 2.

You want us without money? remove all the mob from map.

And for the idea: go on serpagon and buy centrido, is funny, are already not enough serpagon and scolo, read some earlier coment, is noticed. And buying centrido from who? from people hunting on serpagon or scolo?
this issue is for lvl 12, start for lvl 13 to, in few month, when people wil lvl up, will be the same for lvl 14 .... so if every body go hunt on island, from who you will buy centrido luxite etc... ?

So losooserg: OccupationTravelling through time and space ... Hobbies Meditation, can you please travel a bit on game and go out of meditaion few minutes and anwer us, why you did that and what will you do for solve the issue? Thank you !

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 2:32am

:peace: Theres a solution :lol: :knight:

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 2:53am

And for the idea: go on serpagon and buy centrido, is funny, are already not enough serpagon and scolo, read some earlier coment, is noticed. And buying centrido from who? from people hunting on serpagon or scolo?
this issue is for lvl 12, start for lvl 13 to, in few month, when people wil lvl up, will be the same for lvl 14 .... so if every body go hunt on island, from who you will buy centrido luxite etc... ?

I skimmed over the comments and all i see is complaining by you. Incase u dont know, lvl 16's get a lot of Traids which they can exchange for centrido/incarnum at a 1:1 ratio and they get a lot of triads hunting so yeah if they want to sell, they can sell a lot. Just cause I said hunt serps doesnt mean the whole population will go hunting them, many will still stick to kroffs/eldives.

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 3:16am

Except for the same few people who complain it would actually be good to get more consensus to bolster the support for this problem. Kinda hard to have sympathy when Dahna for example has almost every single red badge possible and still sitting on lvl12 :lol: We can't deny change have been made to the game which go some way to offset the ease of getting reputations. The recent changes to how both eldive badges are aquired for example, spamming red tools or weps, the spamming of resource fairs and sparks come to mind. In essense the cost to progress in the game has been reduced for those without extremely unrealistic level goals.

Money can still be made easy enough by suplementing kroffs/eldives with white castle mobs. Hunting lvl14 kroffs in oblivion makes you quite spoiled to hunt regular kroffs lol. For those players that hunt like 1hr a day they will find it easier to adjust. More mobs are however needed during prime time so an additional 2-3 mobs per lvl10-13 location wouldn't affect whatever end goal they have in mind. Be it forced progress to higher levels where there are more mobs or paypal.

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 4:02am

We can't deny change have been made to the game which go some way to offset the ease of getting reputations. The recent changes to how both eldive badges are aquired for example, spamming red tools or weps, the spamming of resource fairs and sparks come to mind. In essense the cost to progress in the game has been reduced for those without extremely unrealistic level goals.
and this expresses exactly what i said for lvls 5-7 players with multiple red badges set new standards, after sitting at those levels for YEARS, and only players who decide to sit around and copy that same tactic to get as many red badges as possible before level up are only those who had previous experience in game (multi) new players a doomed to fail or acheive with minimal reward., unless going through same process.spend years and years on new game they just started in to acheive equality at a level it only takes 3 months to get..
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 7:12am

i dont know why people see it as complaint, when they share their concerns. OR may be i am illiterate to understand this. Whether we complaint or express our concers, admins dont care about it. Not even a single response from them for such a critical issue in this game. They are busy doing copy/paste of diamond sale events and fairs to achieve their monthly targets. The way it is going, the time, people stop buying diamonds is not far away.

Availability of mobs is really a concern when it comes to lvl12. There are not enough eldives/kroffs/serpa/solo. This needs to be addressed very urgently.

Yesterday i went for hunting at frontier and started hunting kroff11. Then come the private chat " i am buffed and started hunting, cant you check before starting?".

I shifted to kroff 12. Next private message "Are you crazy to hunt at the same time i hunt?"

I shifted to Eldives11. Next private message "Can't you take 10 minutes to understand who is hunting? Do you want me to leave for you?"

I went to silent cove where a batallion of people are already hunting.

i stolen a serpa when i got the chance. Next private message "There are not enough mobs already for the people here. why dont you wait for sometime we finish our hunting?"

This is just an example. This is real case not an exagerated post.

I get 1 hour in the morning and 2 hour in the evning to play this game. if i cant hunt when i have time and have to wait for the mercy of others to hunt, i have nothing to say other than a good luck.

RR

Thursday, August 4th 2016, 7:30am

roughrock!! you are on a really rough rock lmao!!

i sympathize for you, im sure you very understanding guy and it proves so with the extra measures you took just to find hunting grounds, and i see for lvl 12s its an issues..

Heres the sad part, people are like that at most levels. im hunting here/ im raging here.. and there are naked hunters demanding people leave so they can hunt.. atleast your situation is real.. i feel so many stupid and unrealistic issues come up that when its a real problem,perhaps admins dont care to notice it because they think its perhaps the same made up issue as before where it wasnt even an issue.

Anywho.. (perhaps this may be an issue both races can work together on) haha this is a CRAZY idea lmao but perhaps humans and mags can share hunting grounds :0 maybe at times there are 0 humans in many areas then mags can be notified and a bunch can move over vice versa :lol: lets unite the RACES!!!!!
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

• "-cendre" started this thread

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 10:45am

it took times but ....................finally THANKS , i've seen that since yesterday we got more mobs on maps in Frontier and in mage level .

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 2:32pm

Dear Admins,
Thank u for listening to our feed back and complains the mobs numbers as increase just the way it should be
and i thank u once more for ur kindness :kiss2:

Thursday, March 23rd 2017, 11:58pm

lvl 11 kroffs are possible to hunt even if its not as easy as before. lvl 10 are completely impossible. Maybe get 20-30 lvl 10 kroffs in an hour.

i get non stop all hour :P

Friday, March 24th 2017, 5:11am

Serpagons are still same... 1 per location even if 2 ppl there

Friday, March 24th 2017, 5:11am

Serpagons are still same... 1 per location even if 2 ppl there