You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

-cendre [16] 

Intermediate

• "-cendre" started this thread

Friday, May 20th 2016, 2:22pm

HUNT on level 12 .

just as i see how it is on our side , maybe we should begin to think to put a planning to make rage or hunts on Kroff 11 in Frontier , i was curious to know how it is in human side ?
did you have some organisation or is it exe festival ?

Ps: it's not a post against humans, or players , but maybe ADMIN , if he has finish to fix chat-bug, can take a minute to answer us about the lack of mobs and the no-respawn ^^

Friday, May 20th 2016, 4:50pm

Situation is same on humans side for lvl11-12. I just plan to hunt when there are no hunters around. But will request admins to increase number of mobs in hunt screen :karate:

Friday, May 20th 2016, 9:54pm

May be a solution to it can be respawning a new mob, immediately after a mob is attacked. That way, it makes sure that there are mobs available all the time to attack, irrespective of number of people available in the location. it will not mess up the stone/plant pickers as well.

Friday, May 20th 2016, 11:02pm

Same things stated in this thread:
http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…2391#post232391

Needs a solution and some thought are purposed inside this thread as well (for admin).

Friday, May 20th 2016, 11:52pm

was not repawn time before update, the added that on purpose few time after the update, the firsts days after update was not respawn time, so i don't think they will do anything. Is now 25s so sure is really hard to hunt at more than 2 at same time, and even at 2 we have to wait between 2 fight when we fight fast.

a other mob is added when are 7 people on map, so maybe need have a lot of afk char on location for solve the issue.

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 12:22am

lvl 11 kroffs are possible to hunt even if its not as easy as before. lvl 10 are completely impossible. Maybe get 20-30 lvl 10 kroffs in an hour.

Saturday, May 21st 2016, 12:27am

Last night while I was Hunting it took average 35 seconds for respawn at Eclipse Thicket on the level 11 Eldvies
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 6:03pm

I think that the issue here is that this set-up was thought for a huge population.
I mean, if in the same location 3 people hunt lv11 mobs, 3 people hunt lv12's and 5 people pick resources, 10+ people in the same location enable you to have enough monsters of each level (mobs number increases with the number of the people).
But this isn't our case.
We often have 2-3 people hunting and nobody picking. Just check it.
And 3 lv11 krofdors are not enough, even if there are only 2 people hunting them.
We kill them in 30 seconds and they don't respawn fast enough.
Arrange the settings please, hunting is becoming a pain.
We are COM server.
RU, as you often say, is another thing.

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 8:43pm

Or, you are always welcome to hunt mobs your level. I hunt L11 and if I

don't see one right away, I attack a L12. There are a lot of L12s and 2 locations to hunt them in, so easy to find them.

I find it funny when someone comes to an area and just blesses and starts hunting without checking who's hunting and what mobs. Case in point, this morning I was at frontier hunting L11s, when I got there, there was only one other person hunting them, so 3 mobs and 2 hunters. Shortly after that, another person showed up and started hunting them, now 3 and 3 so I just hunted more L12s. At the peak, we had 5 people hunting the same mobs, I think we might have had 4 mobs by then, but it was still nuts.

Before the update, folks would get to an area and see all the mobs being actively hunted and come back later. Now, since it's "admins fault" (and no, I know it's not their fault) we it seems everyone just keeps making an already bad situation worse...

Just my 2 cents.... which at today's rate is worth approximately .34 cents...
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 1:17am

Or, you are always welcome to hunt mobs your level. I hunt L11 and if I

don't see one right away, I attack a L12. There are a lot of L12s and 2 locations to hunt them in, so easy to find them.
:drop: noone thought about that. :worship: Thank you magra, really, we was all waiting 30s between each mob with our blesses.

Seriously ...You play the night magra, you have not a single idea about how is hunting in the day.
are some lvl 12 and 2 location BUT lvl 13 are also hunting lol, so they need go on map with mob lvl 13 and ask to
lvl 14 to go ... etc etc ... ?

I find it funny when someone comes to an area and just blesses and starts hunting without checking who's hunting and what mobs. Case in point, this morning I was at frontier hunting L11s, when I got there, there was only one other person hunting them, so 3 mobs and 2 hunters. Shortly after that, another person showed up and started hunting them, now 3 and 3 so I just hunted more L12s. At the peak, we had 5 people hunting the same mobs, I think we might have had 4 mobs by then, but it was still nuts.

Before the update, folks would get to an area and see all the mobs being actively hunted and come back later. Now, since it's "admins fault" (and no, I know it's not their fault) we it seems everyone just keeps making an already bad situation worse...

No no magra, the issue is that now is a respawn time. 25-30s that was not before and then, not enough mob.
That mean, when you killed your mob (11 or 12 no matter), you have to start on a other one or wait 30s... Got it?
So 2 hunting mean need at least 3 mob and depend how fast people fight. often is not enough...

check? check what? who is hunting? why? when you come, are 10 person like tonight on map, with 5 kroff lvl 11, 2 free, what you do? you start hunt ... and 15 mn later ohhhh people gone, no more mob, but 6 people are hunting ... and LONG RESPAWN TIME added after update. Go check the other map ohhh are people hunting, no one mob free ...

You know what some people do? they log off full blesses!

Or, you have as explained Aka, few people on map, only hunter ... so on 3 mob, if you are 3 to hunt, you wait 30s between 2 mob or more if you have a slower connexion, and the faster get 2 mob in row, a other wait 1mn. Super raging, doing uleruni in such condition.

I don't know how is at your lvl on kroff 10, I guess hard when i see so many lvl 11 coming at frontier ... why noone hunt ridge or eclipse on lvl 11? .... because is only 1 kroff and 30s to wait for respawn ....

But i only see that you haven't a single idea about how it goes for hunt the day at lvl 12.

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 1:30am

Those with 500 eldive or kroff rep shouldnt be too upset. If you want to hunt just spend a centrido or incarnum and go to oblivion to hunt. Less headache, no respawn issues, AND you have the whole place to yourself! Its like totally amazing in there...should definitely try it one day.
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 2:02am

Those with 500 eldive or kroff rep shouldnt be too upset. If you want to hunt just spend a centrido or incarnum and go to oblivion to hunt. Less headache, no respawn issues, AND you have the whole place to yourself! Its like totally amazing in there...should definitely try it one day.

Instance accessible for 2 hours every 3 days and 8 hours. After completing the Award for Loyalty quest from Fairy-a-Maiya.

hunt 2 hour every 3 days and 8h and the rest of time? Do you have other great idea so?

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 2:18am

Yes, find something else to do. I understand how people like you have no life outside this game. So if oblivion and cloister not enough hunting for you then maybe you should go for a walk. Something tells me you could benefit from the fresh air and exercise of a walk :wink:

Trust me baby, the insults will only get worse from here if you want to keep on this path of trying to talk down to me. :kiss: :kiss:
I'm not crazy, I swear!:ogo:

Tuesday, May 24th 2016, 2:37am

bah in cloister, increase eldive rep is a bit .... useless ... :lol:

so you suggest to the players to rage and increase eldive rep only 2h every 3 days and the rest of time stop to play ...

Great, to solve the issue admin created after update --> stop play and go fort a walk

And you know what? you're right, staying in this game become more and more waste of time.
I have a friend came back here after a long long break ... tried to hunt 2 days for make some money to buy what he lost during his break. after 2 days of pain ... yes atm, hunting is no more fun, is a pain ... he said me that he leave the game definitively and gave me ... the link of a other game.
Maybe is the best way to solve the awesome idea our super admin got for make us the game more fun.

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 8:28pm

Your Idea hold good for lvl12 or higher what about lvl11?

Wednesday, May 25th 2016, 10:30pm

We just have to suffer. Only 1 location for lvl 10 kroffs on each land and two people fighting at the same time with average buffs will require them to wait 30 seconds for a spawn...

I tried lvl 11 kroffs, not a fan on the poison especially since I don't have the hp or damage output of a lvl 12 (cost me 6s every fight and fights were slower).

Would love for this to be updated to accomodate our server size.

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 12:43pm

I tried lvl 11 kroffs, not a fan on the poison especially since I don't have the hp or damage output of a lvl 12 (cost me 6s every fight and fights were slower).

slower fights cant be prented, but i dare saying that your costs could be halved, per fight... with ease :-)

fight smarter, think before starting what you can improve.

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 3:23pm

slower fights cant be prented, but i dare saying that your costs could be halved, per fight... with ease :-)

Well I always look in location how many ppl hunting and how much time they left on bless but all players do it. Even i switch to lvl11 kroffdor if needed but as thraxus said there is only 1 location for lvl10 kroffdor so always going to be hard no matter what thinking you do before start hunting. I switch to even eldives when i am doing normal hunting.

Will be good if admins bring back complete fight concept back or atleast increase locations for lvl10 kroffdors. For lvl12 + as kenny suggested have more option for hunt. :beer:

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 8:49pm

oh i did not touch the subject of too little mobs for the simple fact that i think thats obvious.

with my currently limited time of play, i havent been able to rage for the last 2 days simply cause the're is no room for me to hunt, and i dont have the time available to wait out the blesses of those who are already hunting :-)

amount of mobs should at least be doubled, if not trippled in certain locations in my opinion.

Thursday, May 26th 2016, 10:01pm

Ah yes, you're right now that I think about it. I was in a hurry to switch to the lvl 11's since another lvl 11 human decided he was going to hunt the lvl 10's at the same time as me (he didn't even have uller bless), so I didn't really think about reducing the material cost. Thanks for the advice :worship: