You are not logged in.

Friday, May 27th 2016, 12:04am

Tv Series

Hey guys n gals

I'm looking for new TV series to watch and im wondering if any off you could throw some my way?

i've been watching Teen wolf, Grimm, GoT Etc but im looking for some more?

have any off you got any good ones??

Friday, May 27th 2016, 12:43am

You are gonna have to clarify something - are you looking for NEW series, like newly created/filmed ones, or...? :)

Friday, May 27th 2016, 1:24am

Since I'm too bored to wait for your answer, I'll just cut to the chase. :)

There are plenty of good series, both new and 'old'. In the end, it all comes down to your taste (meaning you shouldn't pay attention to what people are speaking, and give series at least a try). :D

Here I'll enlist the ones that have been HIGHLY recommended to me:

-Breaking Bad
-House of Cards
-Supernatural
-The Flash

I did not watch any of those. People just told me they were fantastic and worth watching. :D

As for my personal favorites, you're gonna have to contact me in private for those. :whistling: I'd rather not listen to players' opinions, cause we all know what posts on this forum look like. :stupid:

Friday, May 27th 2016, 4:37am

not sure what kinda person you are through your current list with that being said not sure my shows would be of interest to you,

Black sails - (Pirate based (Black beard era))
Game of thrones
Vikings is one i saw a few of and liked it, already have a few series out so i would love to catch up on that
Breaking bad as megamind said Although half the time i hated the wife and the younger partner, always crying about hiezenburg putting work in
Outlander is pretty decent series, i mean the whole season 2 isnt the best of it being they completely changed the whole environment.

loved to hear the feed back, even looking at the covers or a few trailers can give you a good idea on what its based on.
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Friday, May 27th 2016, 7:40am

Idk if you're into hero/superhero series but;

I'd suggest you Arrow,The Flash & Legends of Tomorrow

They pretty much killed the series after season 2 (Arrow) but there are still a few "crossover" episodes with Flash so i think it's worth watching it.

Other than that,I've been watching Daredevil and it is awesome if you ask me,go give it a shot.

Also there are others like Breaking Bad,Big Bang Theory etc.

Have fun :sneakers:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, May 27th 2016, 9:19am

yeah, sorry didn't really help much

i pretty much like everything..
whether its new or old.

Started watching the arrow but just couldn't get into it

Friday, May 27th 2016, 9:27am

I also do like a lot off anime if anyone likes that sort off thing

but i've also been watching peaky blinders if anyone has ever watched that it's really good and entertaining, got me hooked for ages

I started watching Spartacus on netflix which is really good as well, lot off blood and violence n other things :P

Good thing is the new series off Prison Break is coming back and im so excited for that

Friday, May 27th 2016, 7:32pm

haha i think we can related on our anime and tv shows, i hate DC superhero tv series..

But for anime i watched kingdom 2 and attack on titan, both are decent and semi short as in not a lot of episodes

I LOVE "DEATHNOTE". if you havent seen it make that the first one you watch, may get slow to get into but itll all be worth it,

I watched naruto shippuden, but going to wait till its all over so i can skip through every individuals flashback since thats what its come down to now..

there was an anime this chick had refered to me to watch, something by the name like "Fairy tale" something about kids going through a simulation to meet with other gamers, and end up getting trapped in the simulation and when they ran into fights, if they lost they died in real life, but i dont know if fairy tail is what its called i hope someone could correct me on it..

i liked bleach before it started to act like naruto:P i only stick with naruto because ive watched it since the first episode.

i would have a larger library but dont care to watch animes without being told its good or not. always good to get suggestions.
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Friday, May 27th 2016, 11:27pm

there was an anime this chick had refered to me to watch, something by the name like "Fairy tale" something about kids going through a simulation to meet with other gamers, and end up getting trapped in the simulation and when they ran into fights, if they lost they died in real life, but i dont know if fairy tail is what its called i hope someone could correct me on it..

You're probably speaking about SAO (Sword Art Online) I personally don't recommend it, but it's amazingly popular, so if you're a casual viewer might aswell give it a shot.

My recomendation about anime (might not be very casual-viewer-friendly) :

Samurai Champloo
Evangelion
Hellsing
Wolf Rain
Code Geass
Guilty Crown

These are my personal tastes in anime, but I've watched pretty much everything, so if you specify about your like/dislikes in genres I can provide better recomendations :P

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 12:12am

yes shiro thats correct, and like you said its casual viewer, i would never had watched it unless someone recommended it to me, but hell, you havent seen deathnote? i mean not that you havent since you only listed suggestions, but deathnote was pretty good..

Saturday, May 28th 2016, 11:56am

I also do like a lot off anime if anyone likes that sort off thing

Steins;Gate
Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu
Baccano!
Deadman Wonderland
Mirai Nikki (TV)
Tokyo Ghoul
Great Teacher Onizuka