You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:18pm

in total there are 51 matches so, 51 x 5 = 255 total points

Why 8?

Max points are 5 if you got the correct score.

so this is right 51x5=255 points maximum
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:22pm

There also will be additional options to bet on and score points. So keep your eyes open for the threads …

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:24pm

There also will be additional options to bet on and score points. So keep your eyes open for the threads …

so it's not 8 points max per game? :stronger:

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:25pm

I give up :)

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:28pm

I give up :)

please don't...

it's 5 points max per game right?

what other options to bet on to get more points? :embarressed:

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:30pm

In general:

You always have 24 hours time to place your prediction. Thread for the first match will be online from the 9th of June, 21h server time.
There also will be additional options to bet on and score points. So keep your eyes open for the threads

oh i saw it... sry, but that's the separate thread for each game, right?

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:31pm

Well, what does it say in the thread?

Keep your eyes open ... and you will see.

Why spoiling the surprise for all now?

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:32pm

First predictions can be placed on the 9th of June, 21:00 Faeo time in a separate thread we open for you in time.

Your predictions must be submitted BEFORE the match has started in the corresponding thread (all bets placed after kick-off or outside the corresponding thread will NOT count!). Each user has only ONE BET per game. If you place more than one bet per game only the first one will count.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:35pm

ok thank you

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:37pm

Other options to bet could be things like "How many shots will be made in this game?", or "How many saves will there be in this game?" maybe. Obviously I don't know because I am not running this event, and my football knowledge is quite horrible because I don't watch it at all, but these are not completely unreasonable extra questions that could be asked.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 4:13pm

If i remember correctly it will be like last time :)
extra points if u guess top 3 players who made most goals by the end of euro :) more points if u guess correct order of those 3 :D
U mojim venama je tribina, u meni buldog rezi otkida!
Rukama stežem plavi dux i šal stani kraj mene brate zapjevaj!
OoooOOooo BHF
OooOOOo BiH

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 4:13pm

Maybe even put extra top assist players :D will be fun
U mojim venama je tribina, u meni buldog rezi otkida!
Rukama stežem plavi dux i šal stani kraj mene brate zapjevaj!
OoooOOooo BHF
OooOOOo BiH

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 4:32pm

150 points is totally doable now! Thank you!

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 4:42pm

By the way, Are you going to host something similar for the Summer olympics this year?

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 4:44pm

It's easy man, if you are guess the winner and the correct score=5 points, if u only guess the winner=3 points, if you don't even guess the winner=zero
I'll catch all the flies in Faeo...

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 5:00pm

Why the heck is the Ticket for 10g?
Are you doing a pot that the rewards are purchased only from the money pooled?
An effing joke is what this is made to be now.

I assure you, if I wasn't scared of a forum ban, I'd probably go into a hate filled tirade.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 5:12pm

I assure you, if I wasn't scared of a forum ban, I'd probably go into a hate filled tirade.

gotta agree on this, dont see why we should be charged for a ticket, just to guess some scores.

Kinda like charging 5g to place a ticket with support ?(

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 5:38pm

gotta agree on this, dont see why we should be charged for a ticket, just to guess some scores.

Strictly speaking it does say that its betting. Whenever you place a bet you normally hand over some money to the bookie and get a betting slip in exchange. This is the same sort of thing with the stake being 10g to take part in the full event.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 6:24pm

Strictly speaking it does say that its betting. Whenever you place a bet you normally hand over some money to the bookie and get a betting slip in exchange. This is the same sort of thing with the stake being 10g to take part in the full event.

Betting maybe, but when it comes down to have to pay for a little friendly event, then thats where i draw the line.
No need for everything that happens in game to cost something. how many low lvls do you really think will part with 10g hard earned cash when they saving for armor/weapons/tools etc.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 7:25pm

@Weiss, no one is forced to take part. If you think 10g is not worth the output, fair enough, don´t buy a ticket. But I think there is no need to talk the whole event that bad.

Cheers:)