You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 7:54pm

@Weiss, no one is forced to take part. If you think 10g is not worth the output, fair enough, donĀ“t buy a ticket. But I think there is no need to talk the whole event that bad.

Cheers:)

Not about taking part or talking bad about event, its the fact that the event will be outside some players money bracket, which is highly unfair.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 7:58pm

Come on,you spend 10g for ticket and get at same time Footbaal Caskets and you can find inside:
19:53 Received: Aged Fan Drink 1 pcs
19:53 Received: Sporty Potion of Giant 2 pcs, Sporty Elixir of Life 8 pcs, Sporty Spirit Elixir 2 pcs, Sporty Mana Elixir 12 pcs, Sporty Elixir of Atshi 2 pcs, Sporty Elixir of Anger 2 pcs, Sporty Elixir of Wisdom 2 pcs, Sporty Extract of Vampirism 20 pcs, Sporty Extract of Blood 14 pcs, Sporty Extract of Power 24 pcs.
19:53 Received: Football Championship Ice Cream 4 pcs.
+take part in event with great rewards and complaint about 10g?
Less opponents to get prize then 8)

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 8:03pm

Come on,you spend 10g for ticket and get at same time Footbaal Caskets and you can find inside:
19:53 Received: Aged Fan Drink 1 pcs
19:53 Received: Sporty Potion of Giant 2 pcs, Sporty Elixir of Life 8 pcs, Sporty Spirit Elixir 2 pcs, Sporty Mana Elixir 12 pcs, Sporty Elixir of Atshi 2 pcs, Sporty Elixir of Anger 2 pcs, Sporty Elixir of Wisdom 2 pcs, Sporty Extract of Vampirism 20 pcs, Sporty Extract of Blood 14 pcs, Sporty Extract of Power 24 pcs.
19:53 Received: Football Championship Ice Cream 4 pcs.
+take part in event with great rewards and complaint about 10g?
Less opponents to get prize then 8)

I have no issue with the 10g, if you checked what i wrote, its based on low lvls that cant join due to whatever money reasons they have, saving for blue set/tools/red pots etc
Events like these should be fun for ALL in game.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 8:09pm

I have no issue with the 10g, if you checked what i wrote, its based on low lvls that cant join due to whatever money reasons they have, saving for blue set/tools/red pots etc

Well,any event works like you spend to get something. Mirrors/Lucky Glow/Chests - you spend N-amount of gold to get something. It's your own choise spend and try or save and miss.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 8:17pm

Well,any event works like you spend to get something. Mirrors/Lucky Glow/Chests - you spend N-amount of gold to get something. It's your own choise spend and try or save and miss.

All are valid points, dont get me wrong, its just the fact that these kind of events, euro championships/world cup/olympics are major world events that should be open to all, and not made into a money event.

But i can see that my main point isnt getting across, so i'll just stay out of this post :drink:

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 8:22pm

if there's something to learn from this thread is that we have a new big mouth no brain wannabe troll on out forums... weiss, take a vacation, you've spread your idea on 2 pages of forum, we got it.. now go do something productive
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 8:55pm

Dude you know how much spam there would be if it was free for all? It becomes hard to keep trac of all the players betting. 10g cuts down that spam and amount of players

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 1:38am

Dude you know how much spam there would be if it was free for all? It becomes hard to keep trac of all the players betting. 10g cuts down that spam and amount of players

yea but lvl 7- guys, 10g... is just bit... huge
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 2:06am

And the prize? is it too much for a lvl 7-?

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 2:26am

And the prize? is it too much for a lvl 7-?

no... okay...

all mags i need loan to participate :xmasparty:

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 7:46am

Weiss,

If you don't have 10g to participate please private me in game.. I'll give you. But PLEASE stop spamming with extremely negative comments. For people like you I would love to see the event cancelled because you didn't learn to appriciate the work voulanteers have done to prepare it. But sadly in this case the ones that waited 2 years for it will be affected. Voulanteers spent MONTHS in preparations for it and can't even participate.. And you just come and throw some not so smart words. Shame on you dude, shame on you..
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 10:52am

:woot: wow seems some have taken my comments way out of context.
All i was trying to say was payment may stop a percent of low lvl people playing.
Was really no need to comment as some did

My apologies to those that think my comments were out of order, was never meant that way.

Wednesday, June 8th 2016, 12:40pm

:lol:

Thursday, June 9th 2016, 7:14am

ok finally thanks for organising this forum event :snowball:

Friday, June 10th 2016, 6:14am

where the results post

Friday, June 10th 2016, 6:35pm

passing no tournament

Saturday, June 11th 2016, 6:16pm

:drop:
its bad bet to indicate

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 3:21pm

HUmm one thing I'm not sure about: what if it is a tie and we guess it but noit the correct score? in example they finish 2-2 and we said 3-3... Would that be 3 points?

Thanks
I'll catch all the flies in Faeo...

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 3:25pm

yes, would be 3 pts and if you get the goals correct as well 5 pts :)

Sunday, June 12th 2016, 3:27pm

thanks Aixlinn :rose: :kiss2:
I'll catch all the flies in Faeo...