You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 30th 2016, 9:50am

Countdown France 2016 ...

This post is available in other languages:
French
Spanish
Italian
Turkish
Russian

10-9-8 ... soon 24 teams from all over Europe will compete to decide who will be the best football nation in Europe! Whilst they sweat on the green field, we want you to use your knowledge of this beautiful game and place your bets for every match in the upcoming tournament.

Here are the rules for the football betting:

To participate you need to have a betting ticket. These will be sold from the 7th of June in the Premium shop that is available by clicking the Bank icon from anywhere in the game. You only need to buy a ticket ONCE to participate in all matches. Included in the ticket price there is also Football Casket x3. And at the end of the game there is at least another 3 Football Casket waiting for you.

The points will be distributed as follows:

Correct score = 5 points (Score = correct winner and correct score)
Correct trend = 3 points (Trend = correct winner but wrong score)
Everything else = 0 points

Only the result after 90 minutes will be counted. No extra-time, no penalty shoot-out.

Your predictions must be submitted BEFORE the match has started in the corresponding thread (all bets placed after kick-off or outside the corresponding thread will NOT count!). Each user has only ONE BET per game. If you place more than one bet per game only the first one will count.

To keep things clear, please post in the manner below:

Link of your betting ticket
Link of your character: http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=Threepwood

Home Team : Visiting Team (for example: Germany 7 : France 7)
and so on for all the matches

In general:

You always have 24 hours time to place your prediction. Thread for the first match will be online from the 9th of June, 21h server time.
There also will be additional options to bet on and score points. So keep your eyes open for the threads …

Rewards:
The administration has taken over sponsorship for this event, so nice rewards will await some of you.

1. Prize: Cerrador/Scorpolion/Dzerug by choice if the winner scored at least 150 pts in total, otherwise
1. Prize Amulet of choice above with the life span of 3 months
2. Prize UyarrMO Helmet if the winner scored at least 150 pts in total, otherwise
2. Prize: UjarrMO shield or UyarrMO Pauldrons or UyarrMO Sword (by choice)
3. Prize: Rare card by choice if the winner scored at least 150 pts in total, otherwise
3. Prize: Pack of Cardsx10
4-10. Prize: Devil Combo-Cube x3
11-25. Prize: Demon Combo-Cube x3
26-50. Prize: Imp Combo-Cube x3
51-100. Prize: Football Casket x10
100+. Prize: Football Casket x3

In case there is joint places in TOP3 the number of correct scores (5pts) will decide.

First predictions can be placed on the 9th of June, 21:00 Faeo time in a separate thread we open for you in time.

We wish you lots of fun and good luck!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If you wish to translate this text to your native language so that more players can understand the rules and take part in the game, please post your translation in the appropriate topic in the Hall of Languages and send the link to your post to Aixlinn. Thank you.

This post has been edited 20 times, last edit by "Sequana" (Oct 15th 2016, 8:56pm)

Monday, May 30th 2016, 10:53am

Can you make the MO piece (3rd prize) a MO item of choice?
the mo shielt is kinda garbage :lol:

Monday, May 30th 2016, 11:26am

Unerworld, you could have saved your time asking for prize change as we all know they are nogotiable. That could have also saved my tiem telling you that.

On other hand - Good luck to all participants!

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Monday, May 30th 2016, 11:29am

Are not negotiable*

Monday, May 30th 2016, 11:57am

i'm not from europe....can i still participate ?? :thumbsup:

Monday, May 30th 2016, 12:45pm

Monday, May 30th 2016, 1:23pm

200 points impossible
2014 world cup 32 team and more matches
http://warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=1871 / max 136 points
No cerrador again :D

Monday, May 30th 2016, 1:28pm

in total there are 51 matches so, 51 x 5 = 255 total points

Monday, May 30th 2016, 1:57pm

There also will be additional options to bet on and score points. So keep your eyes open for the threads …

As for another point I want to note that, guys and gals, you should be happy about this event instead of looking bad on it even before it started. What if they decide to withdraw it now because you are being so negative?

Score above 200 points, be first and get the dream mount.. Or Atleast Uborg Card.

And you should atleast appriciate the work the voulanteeds did to prepare and organize the event as they can not participate. They done that for you, so you can get all this rewards.

Please calm down, read the rules and give a try for nice fancy mount. :cool:

Monday, May 30th 2016, 3:30pm

netherlands not playing? ?(
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Monday, May 30th 2016, 4:19pm

netherlands not playing?

Sorry, but you really cannot blame me for that ... ;(

Monday, May 30th 2016, 4:31pm

lol im not :lol: :drink:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 3:17pm

Thanks for making this event again :) Aprieciete the work u guys doing :thumbsup:
And good luck to everyone 8)
U mojim venama je tribina, u meni buldog rezi otkida!
Rukama stežem plavi dux i šal stani kraj mene brate zapjevaj!
OoooOOooo BHF
OooOOOo BiH

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 3:48pm

thx love :) this is one of the very few events I really ejoyed in the past and I'm happy to see it happen again... good luck to everyone.. may the best gambler win :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 3:53pm

Awesome to know this is back! I'm ready to go again and hopefully get 1st this time :lol: best of luck to everyone

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 3:57pm

make a contest of freestyle, in that if I'm good, to guess results is a matter of luck.
I do not need to be number 1 to be better than your....

Wednesday, June 1st 2016, 4:03pm

no complaining...this is a awesome event and brings us all some fun to game ...Good luck to you all

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 1:57pm

so max points per game is 8?
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 1:58pm

sry, network problem...
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, June 7th 2016, 2:14pm

Why 8?

Max points are 5 if you got the correct score.