You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, June 26th 2016, 9:14pm

Which locations non-break forever?

I heard about plateu of silence is always non-break...

then can you give me the list where locations always non-break?

then we can use our 6/1 red weapons in there.

LIST:

* plateu of silence

* ancient plateu (23rd of every month) (is it true?)

Monday, June 27th 2016, 8:00am

Abyss :) always non-break (from level 11)

Non-break is on on the following days:

Monday - Arena
Tuesday - Temple
Wednesday - Crystalline Caves
Thursday - Arena
Friday - Temple
Sunday - Crystalline Caves

Cheers:)
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Monday, June 27th 2016, 4:15pm

Abyss :) always non-break (from level 11)

Non-break is on on the following days:

Monday - Arena
Tuesday - Temple
Wednesday - Crystalline Caves
Thursday - Arena
Friday - Temple
Sunday - Crystalline Caves

Cheers:)

thank you but i mean locations, for example neutral place fortress of captivity?

or plateu of silence is always ??

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 1:41am

i dont think plateau of silence is non break. fortress of captivity definitely is not non break.

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 1:42am

also yes it is true Ancient plateau is non break

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 2:51pm

i dont think plateau of silence is non break. fortress of captivity definitely is not non break.

3-4 days ago everybody were wearing 6/1 red items in plateau of silence and was saying here is non-break so i doubt about that...

Tuesday, June 28th 2016, 5:09pm

3-4 days ago everybody were wearing 6/1 red items in plateau of silence and was saying here is non-break so i doubt about that...

Plat is none Break and no lasting wounds...
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 12:31am

always?

its very good.....

Wednesday, June 29th 2016, 2:43am

always?

its very good.....

To the best I know this started a couple updates ago to get more players to go to Plat.... :smile: :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Tuesday, July 19th 2016, 1:38pm

I did it just to check if you were mistaken (or trolling) but plat is definitly NOT non-break
It is non-break only during events like cross-swords or may battles

13:33 Some of your items have been damaged: Conqueror Ring (-1), Executioner Pauldrons (-1), Artful Anger Helmet (-1), Small Adversary Belt (-1).

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…68&server_id=10

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 11:23am

As per my understanding, it is only at Abyss.

Anywhereelse, it breaks, unless a specific non-break event is running.

Hope, it helps. :beer:

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 11:54am

After the recent non-break for a week, and then the subsequent removal of that non-break, plateau is now like other locations and armour does break.

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 2:39pm

I did it just to check if you were mistaken (or trolling) but plat is definitly NOT non-break
It is non-break only during events like cross-swords or may battles

13:33 Some of your items have been damaged: Conqueror Ring (-1), Executioner Pauldrons (-1), Artful Anger Helmet (-1), Small Adversary Belt (-1).

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…68&server_id=10

im not trolling. when i was open this topic. plat was non-break for 2-3 weeks really. and there was no any event about non-break.. but it seems it stayed at the past... plat is not non-break anymore....

Monday, August 15th 2016, 3:38am

delate completed non-break from all.we all die,thats a part from the game and we can repair the items or we can make all unbreakible with resigns
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup: