You are not logged in.

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 8:44pm

Blue Items , Chess , What Changed ?

Hi guys,

I used to play this game on TR server before they closed it. I didn't know English as good as I do know- should admit that I still can't speak it perfectly.

Anyway, I stopped playing since then and I restarted playing tomorrow with my cousin, he started again too.
On a thread on forum, I red blue items weren't that expensive when compared to old, so I decided to check it. I went to shadow layd thing, and saw that some options were missing, and realized they were the options about trading chess in exchange for blue items such as north wind, anger etc. etc.

So, my question is: If blue items are now cheaper ( Anger Vest was 22 golds on TR );

a) How much are they now ?
b) How to get them ?

And I'm sorry for speaking Turkish a lot in the main chat when I joined here from TR (2 years?) :smile:

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 11:36pm

a) a vest (or pearwood set) is now worth 12-15g
b) from Derelict House (DH)

:P

Wednesday, July 20th 2016, 11:38pm

Answered via mail

Saturday, July 23rd 2016, 10:33am

Hello Riddick,

Prices can change depending on the current market. You can always keep yourself up to date by checking Auction and Exchange, as well as Marketplace Section at forum. :rose:

There is several ways to obtain blue armors:

1) Most common - Derelict House - Can make alone or with a group or buy one but they will be non-transferrable
2) Collect transferrible Chess pices that drop from monsters or Chests/Caskets, but yet the item will be non-transferrable after equip.
3) You can purchase an old transferrible items that still has high durability, the item will stay transferrable and can be re-sold when not needed anymore.

:rose: Good luck!
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: