You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "-- ArchAngel --" started this thread

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 10:16am

Joke Time (Don't Open - It's non sense)

Hear ye! Hear ye!

Inahabitants of Faeo,
Feeling bored, stressed, nerved or all of these?
Sit back, relax and chill from the hatred, issues and annoyances of life.

Time to open up your old stashes of stupid, annoying, ridiculous jokes and piss the whole world! :grr:

Doesn't matter how bad it is just try to follow the game rules :cool:

Let me start with this, this ain't very good tho :/

A defendant isn’t happy with 
how things are going in court, so he gives the judge a hard time.

Judge: “Where do you work?”

Defendant: “Here and there.”

Judge: “What do you do for 
a living?”

Defendant: “This and that.”

Judge: “Take him away.”

Defendant: “Wait; when will I get out?”

Judge: “Sooner or later.”

:xmasparty:
Get a life :woody: I mean, an eternal one. :angel:

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 10:33am

CrimmCreeper: (post in forum) guys im 1 month in game and getting bullied.

Shylark: wahhhh wahhh wahhh look whos playing victim wahhhh your a baby

Muffin:
  1. Legend: Legacy of the Dragons is a game of war that can be rough at times. There are features in the game that can be used against other players of the opposite race or of the same race. Players are allowed and encouraged to use these features. If someone uses any of these features against you, you should not complain but find a way to retaliate with the help of game features (eg. hire an executioner, use ball-and-chains etc.) or other players or your clan.
Acro: im level 18, i kill all your level 3 friends and jail people who trade with you and interrogate them im Righteous

I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 11:22am

Oh wow, that escalated quickly :lol:

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 11:27am

Acro: im level 18, i kill all your level 3 friends and jail people who trade with you and interrogate them im Righteous

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 2:16pm

LoL again Crimm makes it all about Him... Poor sad Loser.... And yes that is the BiggestJoke in the game and these forums....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Wednesday, August 10th 2016, 4:50pm

I've tried so hard to stop people from corrupting threads and just have fun but then again - we got our superstars shining bright once more.

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 8:27am

CrimmCreeper: (post in forum) guys im 1 month in game and getting bullied.

Shylark: wahhhh wahhh wahhh look whos playing victim wahhhh your a baby

Muffin:
  1. Legend: Legacy of the Dragons is a game of war that can be rough at times. There are features in the game that can be used against other players of the opposite race or of the same race. Players are allowed and encouraged to use these features. If someone uses any of these features against you, you should not complain but find a way to retaliate with the help of game features (eg. hire an executioner, use ball-and-chains etc.) or other players or your clan.

You're not being bullied, you made your bed so you sleep in it, people arent giving you crap for no reason. :peace:

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 9:37am

old but and told alrdy to somefriends i exchnge jokes and oneliners andpuns XD

patient:how much to have this tooth pulled?
dentist $100
patient: $100 for a few minutes' work?
dentist: well i can extract it verrry slow if u like

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 11:12am

A guy dies and reaches the heavens gate where saint Peter is waiting for new souls. The guy aproaches and the saint asks: Married? at which the guy replies, Yes. Ok, get it - says Saint Peter... soon after, a second guy comes along and the story repeats, the saints asks: Married? yes, comes the answer and the second guys is allowed to enter as well... a third guy comes along and when asked if he was married of earth, this guy says: Yes, twice. Saint Peters eyebrows are raised in anger and shouts: To hell with you sinner!!! they guy, almost rying asks: But why? what have i done different than all the others?!? at whicg the saint replies, Heaven is for martyrs not for masochists or dumbasses.
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 5:43pm

old but and told alrdy to somefriends i exchnge jokes and oneliners andpuns XD

patient:how much to have this tooth pulled?
dentist $100
patient: $100 for a few minutes' work?
dentist: well i can extract it verrry slow if u like

:lol: this is a gooooood one :lol:

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 7:12pm

A guy dies and reaches the heavens gate where saint Peter is waiting for new souls. The guy aproaches and the saint asks: Married? at which the guy replies, Yes. Ok, get it - says Saint Peter... soon after, a second guy comes along and the story repeats, the saints asks: Married? yes, comes the answer and the second guys is allowed to enter as well... a third guy comes along and when asked if he was married of earth, this guy says: Yes, twice. Saint Peters eyebrows are raised in anger and shouts: To hell with you sinner!!! they guy, almost rying asks: But why? what have i done different than all the others?!? at whicg the saint replies, Heaven is for martyrs not for masochists or dumbasses.

:lol:

Thursday, August 11th 2016, 7:38pm

A group of men go up into the mountains to go bear hunting. The first morning out, Bill goes out on his own. He comes to a clearing on a hill overlooking a field and sees a bear slowly strolling across the field. He gets the bear in his sites and fires. He then looks all around, but he can't find the bear.

All of a sudden, he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around, and there's the bear. The bear knocks the gun out of his hands, and Bill stands there shaking in his boots.

The bear yells at him, saying he's sick and tired of being shot at and gives Bill an ultimatum. The bear tells him that he can either bend over, or the bear will eat his face.

Bill immediately drops to his knees and obliges the bear. The bear walks away contented and Bill find his way back to the cabin.

The next morning, Bill takes an even bigger gun with him and goes to the same place he saw the bear before. And sure enough, there was the bear strolling across the field again. Bill gets all excited, gets the bear in his sites and shoots! He looks all around, but there is no bear. All of a sudden he feels a tap on his shoulder again. He turns around, and, surprise, there's the bear. The bear looks at him, knocks the gun out of his hand, and says,''You know the routine.''

Bill drops to his knees and obliges the bear again. When he's done, the bear walks away smoking a cigarette and Bill stumbles back to his cabin.

Bill is all pissed off now. He grabs the biggest gun he can find and heads to the same spot again. And sure enough, there is the bear strolling across the field again. He gets the bear in his sites, and says to himself, ''Now this bear's gonna get it!'' He pulls the trigger and, "Ka-BOOM!" He looks all over again, but no bear. Then, just as before, he feels the same tap at his shoulder. He turns around, there's the bear standing there with a big smirk on his face. He looks down at Bill and says, ''You're not in this for the hunting are you?'''

Friday, August 12th 2016, 6:08am

Wehn I was young, I decided to go to medical school.
At the entrance exam, we were asked to rearrange the letters

P - N - E - I - S

and form the name of an important human body part which is most useful when "erect".

----

Those who answered SPINE are doctors today, while the rest are on facebook..

Friday, August 12th 2016, 6:29am

:lol: ..since we on hunting. (omg told alrady SO :facepalm: canimdont read. :lol:)

2 hunters aare out int he woods when sudddenly one of them collapses. he doesnt seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. the other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services.

he gasps, "my friend is dead! what can i do?!"
the operators says, :calm down. i can help. first, let's make sure he's dead."

then there was silence, and a gunshot is heard.

back on the phone, the guy says " OK, Now what?!"

Friday, August 12th 2016, 9:48am

Dang it. :lol:

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 9:00am

An old man 87 years of age with his 22 years old wife went to a doctor. he told the doctor proudly that his wife is pregnant.the doctor gazed upon both husband and wife.
the doctor then said " i'll tell you a story. there was an old hunter who still loved hunting . one day he went to jungle with his friends for a hunt. suddenly , he saw a bear running towards him. he shot the gun and the bear fell down dead. that instant he realised that he brought umbrella instead of his gun."
At this point, the old man said to doctor "some other man must have taken that shot."
The doctor said "EXACTLY".

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 1:47pm

A studen and a professor once had short conversation:

- Excuse me professor, when you go to bed, do you put your beard under your blanket, or over your blanket?
- I didn't notice yet, young man.
- Ok professor, thank you.

Two weeks later, professor with pale face and pouches under his eyes cought that student, grabbed his neck and yelled:

- You "sunonabeach"! I couldn't sleep two weeks, neither way is good now!

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 2:26pm

Speaking of beards, I was strolling around the net and I can't help but notice the very strange familiarity of this pic to someone so dear to us all...

Soo yeah, it has a white beard, pretty aged and white skin tone.. Will you share your thoughts about this? :)
-- ArchAngel -- has attached the following file:
  • SL.jpg (18.46 kB - 16 times downloaded - latest: Aug 14th 2016, 10:07pm)