You are not logged in.

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 1:15pm

What Is A Fraud ????????

When you make a pay for this game ,in real you fraud myself . You take real money for exchange with virtual money . In first 2 years playing I fraud myself more then 20k euro .I left the game from personal reasons and i come back after more 2 years . I make again a pay ( 300 euro) and after 1 day i wake up with PUNISHMENT OF FRAUD . Today i contact at my bank and give confirm the pay for server. Dear admini , i ask now who fraud who? i can not glad of my money that takes im investet from beaginning till naw or ..... In real if is take such a measure to an innocent person , supports State compensation. I chose of payment mastercard tat has turn some safety steps . Im sure the money will reach you . I wait apology and compensation as . With respect Alexandru

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 2:59pm

Dear Mongol.

Fraud often means that there is some issues with your payments. Be it your bank refused to pay or some other missunderstandings on the way of money transfer. Easiest solution is to contact My.com support, section payment. They will have some questions to verify and after the curse should be released - if there is no further issue.

Putting your char under curse only is safety measurement of the game owner during the time it takes to solve the problem.

Cheers, Sequana
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 6:30pm

Mongol the probllem you have its when your payment is rejected then the next one goes through 9 times out of 10 its fine just the odd payment they do check as support have explained to me
Who is Crimm ? Why is he here ? forget all his posts and get me another beer :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

Sunday, August 21st 2016, 3:49pm

Dear Mongol, please take your time to visit My.com submit a support ticket as has already been suggested above.