You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 27th 2016, 5:52pm

helps

Hello all
or can someone explain to me where the server admin en is everywhere right? so I wrote on the forum "on strike" and began to silence the chat blocking ip delete saved character stats ....

Please refer to the screenshots Contact

http://chomikuj.pl/kedardddd/ban

http://chomikuj.pl/kedardddd/ban/konto+kolegi

http://chomikuj.pl/kedardddd/ban/konto+k…+usuno*c5*82+je

http://zmniejszacz.pl/galeria/57ea942582576/bez-nazwy
I can describe in subsections his mistakes to me
1. block ip unduly after a few days and then unlocked again zablkowaƂ
2. punishment of silence niewiem what emoticons: Upal:?
3. zablkowanie access to the forum without warnings, first?

something to write sorry translator google

Tuesday, September 27th 2016, 6:39pm

Here is an answer for you:

Game Rules - I am pretty sure you have the same on Polish server.

Quoted

The administration acts only according to its own discretion.

On that matter kindly note that this is com server and coming to flood our forum as well will not help you fixing your issues from your server. But you are free to start on our server if you feel unhappy on you other server :drink: My referral link is at my profile :sneakers:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Tuesday, September 27th 2016, 6:42pm

Here is an answer for you:

Game Rules - I am pretty sure you have the same on Polish server.

Quoted

The administration acts only according to its own discretion.

On that matter kindly note that this is com server and coming to flood our forum as well will not help you fixing your issues from your server. But you are free to start on our server if you feel unhappy on you other server :drink: My referral link is at my profile :sneakers:

:woot: :yes: :yes:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, September 27th 2016, 7:03pm

unless the option is transferred to the server com and take off my punishment here and remain here, despite the fact that the admin of ethno PL is wrong, afraid of the truth removes all evidence of my IP blocks give a penalty of silence .... is the option to transfer and pictures here punishment?

Tuesday, September 27th 2016, 7:07pm

because I think that the writing thread and below the writing on strike and I do have a punishment that I do not think they gave me such a harsh punishment only for only probably for interfering with the rest of the things in which I am right and they want me up from there to get rid of that is true he has seen the light daily (remove combat recorded in the statistics, there had screenshots)

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 11:45am

hi i don,t no if this is the right place to put this, but here goes.
i paid .150g to upgrade my pet. this was 2 days ago,now i can,t call my pet, it says your pet is training.
so how long is this training gonna take ??

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 2:06pm

hi i don,t no if this is the right place to put this, but here goes.
i paid .150g to upgrade my pet. this was 2 days ago,now i can,t call my pet, it says your pet is training.
so how long is this training gonna take ??

That message is given when you have a pet placed in estate nursery. Please go check your estate and remove that pet from the Nursery. If the issue not resolved you can let us know.