You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 7:14pm

Justificatión

Greetings, I mean this time I received a notification after time not to accept the invitation to participate in the Battlefield temple, the Communication is this:http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=4516637. In this I show That 20 seconds without Accept Invitation The Quick Time What esta Ask years. Certainly this Meha happened on occasion Several recently by situations beyond my will, I have emergency: Unfortunately Presented at a time when he: asked to participate in a battlefield and nUnfortunately without Accomplished solve A Time to confirm my participation. I apologize Por Esto administrators and players who have been harmed by this. I'm working and doing everything This One mile range for this not to happen again and in any case without anotarme to participate in the battlefields if I have the certainty to confirm my participation. Thank you for your attention and understanding.
Sincerely Benigno Rodriguez
Browser.
21-10-2016 H:18:31, Notification 18:32