You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 11:42am

Messieurs and Dames so much nice entrées here! Problem here no popularity or who better work done! Here problem is who have more friend with more multi! :bll: Go go aleexe, make some more multi :lol: i like see how down can you go :wizard:

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 11:58am

Tout le monde from 270 like the artworing for 6 years old! I forget only juniors play here :love:

Or perhaps exécuteur from your clan scare them :stronger:

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 12:39pm

I dotn know who that joan is but i agree with her :yes:

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 12:55pm

A great feeling inside of me.

:woody: Hi to all Forum users!! :woody:

This adventure starts on 22nd of october, when I decided to bought some Halloween decorations, accesories and 2 real pumpkins.

On sunday 23th of October at 17:10 UTC time (19:10), I started to carve one of the two pumpkins, it was hard and complicated, still doing that for 3-4 hours (it was my first time carving letters in a pumpkin) hard work to carve my user name on it.

Meanwhile, I show the forum thread to my girl, because she was ask to me:
What are you doing? ... while I was emptying/hollowing the pumpkin (It's the first time I decided to celebrate Halloween, and carve a pumpkin)

I show her the Scarelarious forum contest... I told she, the objective, and I asked she to make me some photos when I had all finished, she said: "OK, I will do it".

Then she inmediately undestood my actions, and why I was carving the pumpking with my ingame user name/nickname.

Following with the creation of pumpking... getting nervous while the pumpkin letters get broken for my low skill on the knife cut, my girl said: "you're probably doing too much efforts, compared with the other participants", then I say: "no!, never its too much effort, you know always I try to do my best..."
Some pieces get broken, and I fall in some desperate state, trying to do my best. Fortunately, I got the idea to repair the broken pumpkin letters using toothpicks to bind/join that pieces.

With the other pumpkin, I decided to put on some scary stickers on it: worms, hole with worms, holes with blood and worms... one worm leaving the "Ö" hole...

Finally at 21:05 UTC time (23:05), the pumpkin was fully hollowed, carved and ready to put a candle inside... As fast as I can, I dress up with some hooded cloths, I wear then the black mask on my face, I place a scary sticker smile on my mouth trying to be as a Demonic demonologist or something like a Jack Reaper with the smokestack bar. :ghost:

Then my girl do the photos. With all, finally it was 21:34 UTC time (23:34), I WAS NEAR TO FAIL THE PLACEMENT OF MY PARTICIPATION IN CONTEST BY TIME, I mailed and sent to my self, the beauty photos that we choose (me and my girl)... Finally I post MY PARTICIPATION at 21:48 UTC time (23:48).

I Work in real life about 12 hours, and I came fast to connect at game, and play some to do all 9th anniversay missions from organizer.

Then, while I was doing rainbow and killing 15 monsters for the 9th festival mission, a player send me a private message asking me to VOTE him... He was asking me to vote him in the Scarelarious forum contest... I look the VOTES... and I was the LAST in the poll... it smashed me alot... really. Then I saw it... And I get very unhappy and sad :(

:!: What I do wrong?:

1 - Maybe the photos are too much small: in forum only 150 KB capacity permission to attach each photo (each photo in real was 2-3 mb)
2 - Low Ilumination on photos: the room was being lit only with seven candles on the floor.
3 - I'm not popular: I dont have social networks, no facebook, no instagram, no twitter...
4 - I dont get favor from others: I don't ask no one to vote me (maybe my fault)
5 - Maybe people is thinking that all my work is a fake, so isn't it.

I'm Keeping all materials and tools: the big knife, medium knife, small knife, big spoon... Pumpkin seeds from inside of it, the scary stickers, the candles, both pumpkins (the carved one & the decorated one), hooded cloths, smokestack bar, the black mask...

Maybe I need to probe my work or show something, I'm open to show everything, I'm honest and transparent. To sum up all work done, does not conform with the result, a great pity. :truce:

Thanks aniway to all readers of this long thread.
And Many thanks to all the anonymous people that vote me. :teacher:

:'( :'( :'(

Signed: Löffer.

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 1:54pm

it doesn't let me see your pics loffer :( idk maybe other have same problem as me and some arent showing?

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 2:00pm

@Löffer: You did nothing wrong. Your work was one of the 2-3 works I personally liked the most. Your only bad luck is, that quite obvious other just have a bigger fanbase ...

But you, sun_shine and toff sure are my personal winners, no matter how many - or less votes you get :drink:
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 2:29pm

Finally, i sell my vote to the best offer...in my country we use to do so...ahahaha
:kiss2:

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 8:22pm

Voting time

Hi and good luck to all the participians)

At first place i wanna thank to all who voted for any of us, cause we spent time and work for it, some more or less.

Any of us had an idea so i appreciate that u reward our efforts. i dont see why it should be not legal to ask for votes. Nobody is begging or forcing anybody to vote ) Even in political selections its usual to ask for votes. Its easy to sit by PC and criticise but the best way of critic is simply to vote:)

I dont think that any of the pics are fake..the ones who used photoshop are clearly to see and their own choise.. Thanks to all who voted !

Pls let all be respectfull and just having fun) The winners wont get rich by the prizes--- The ones who think they can do it better then us .. pls take part the next Halloween challenge :rolleyes:

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 6:33pm

The vote is over. Congratulations!

And the Top 3 from players voting are:

10x Lottery ticket + 30x Evil Eye: Alexis Rhodes
10x Lottery ticket + 20x Evil Eye: Stellar
10x Lottery ticket + 10x Evil Eye: Muffin

And we proudly announce the winners of the extra categories:

The act we considered the best:
5x Lottery ticket + 15x Evil Eye: Löffer

The act we considered the funniest:
5x Lottery ticket + 15x Evil Eye: Toff

Reward for all other participants:
5x Lottery ticket --ALMiLA--
5x Lottery ticket -Best-
5x Lottery ticket Sun_Shine
5x Lottery ticket Mercury
5x Lottery ticket The Hawk
5x Lottery ticket m00nt33r
5x Lottery ticket -Mor-
5x Lottery ticket _Kenshiro_

Great thank you to all participants and looking forward to the next event :ghost:

Wednesday, October 26th 2016, 8:53pm

Grats to all who dared to enter the contest. Don't think that if you was not betwen the 'winners' means you performed bad, opposite - hopefully the next contest will not be a forum poll that helped some players gathering votes by privating players to vote for them.

Personally I know lot of my clan and alliance members voted for other than me and I am happy of that because they have chosen THEIR best.

However as for the players that got votes due privating players to vote for them - darlings, perhaps you should as well tell the players to actually check the pictures, not to call your name for vote.

Alexis, glad you won first place with bad replica of my entry. Next time I will charge for copy rights :wink:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 7:31am

next time i'll edit a picture to see if i can get to the second place!! lol

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 10:41am

Hi to all!

Hi dear forum readers. :woody:

This was my first participation, in a presential forum contest.

Results of some Fanbase players are hard to assimilate...

So I want to say my Favorites ones:

Muffin, Sun_shine, Toff & --ALMILA--

Toff => Ahooy!! Hehehehe ;)

Consider the Face Painting as hard as it's, and a priseworthy act (personally I don't like paint my face :P)

And Toff participation was highly colored and funny!

To all mentioned, get the HEAD UP, They all are top Winners for me.

And.... I must to say this.... One participation doesn't match the requeriments... and its in second place..

Moreover I showed to 14 ~ 15 people in / from MY WORK: the PICTURE of STELLAR,

and we found in google images... from other game... Blackground Pictures of the second Participation.

... :whistling: In her home now, She is laughing about all of us... :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

ITS the way to taunt us, and don't fit with requeriments: Where is the painted pumpkin? The pumpkin is

from google images/edited (its the same)... An the superposed face mask she wears???

What's that? Is she standind near the table? or maybe its her neighbour??

So who take the photo? --> "Get someone to make a scary photo of you" --> OMG... LoL???

All this is weird and strange... Isn't it?? I'm sure that some people believe the same what I'm saying...

Maybe hard words.... Is what I believe.. but I'm sure that's the reality...

The objective about all what I say has an objective... to make everyone think and ponder about that...

Aniway.... :ghost: Have good nightmares these days players!! :D!!

Hugs and Kisses for all ^^

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 11:26am

*and you SEE that.

sorry for my english
404 not found

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 1:25pm

RE: Hi to all!

Hi dear forum readers. :woody:

This was my first participation, in a presential forum contest.

Results of some Fanbase players are hard to assimilate...

So I want to say my Favorites ones:

Muffin, Sun_shine, Toff & --ALMILA--

Toff => Ahooy!! Hehehehe ;)

Consider the Face Painting as hard as it's, and a priseworthy act (personally I don't like paint my face :P)

And Toff participation was highly colored and funny!

To all mentioned, get the HEAD UP, They all are top Winners for me.

And.... I must to say this.... One participation doesn't match the requeriments... and its in second place..

Moreover I showed to 14 ~ 15 people in / from MY WORK: the PICTURE of STELLAR,

and we found in google images... from other game... Blackground Pictures of the second Participation.

... :whistling: In her home now, She is laughing about all of us... :pinch: :pinch: :pinch:

ITS the way to taunt us, and don't fit with requeriments: Where is the painted pumpkin? The pumpkin is

from google images/edited (its the same)... An the superposed face mask she wears???

What's that? Is she standind near the table? or maybe its her neighbour??

So who take the photo? --> "Get someone to make a scary photo of you" --> OMG... LoL???

All this is weird and strange... Isn't it?? I'm sure that some people believe the same what I'm saying...

Maybe hard words.... Is what I believe.. but I'm sure that's the reality...

The objective about all what I say has an objective... to make everyone think and ponder about that...

Aniway.... :ghost: Have good nightmares these days players!! :D!!

Hugs and Kisses for all ^^

Loffer, you are only right in one thing and one thing only: I laughed of you at my home. For your previous post, I laughed while reading it and then told my dad and he laughed too. Because for me was funny how could a person be nervous for an online game and a contest in an online game. I can't tell yoy sorry for it, but I admit it, I laughed.

For the rest of all the things you say.... ok I can tell my story like you did. I saw that one guy in first or second pic edited background, so I went straight to sequana to ask her if was allowed to edit background, the answer was this:
21:38 Sequana » Stellar: we need to see that it is a genuine picture of you and not just a fake download from the net.
21:39 Sequana » Stellar: as long as we can see that, background can be fake

Why my question? Because I had no will to buy a pumpkin, but neither wanted to a paper one.
My dad and sister went to supermaket, so I told them to wait for me because I needed a pumpkin. Ok, we went, I dressed there and my sis did me some pics, with different mask that I had. Then I dressed like a devil demon, and my dad full of shame did me a pic too. There it ends my story.

want proves?

In this pic you can see also the pumpkins down there in their shell.

jacket and without jacket, the mask and the pumpkins, you can also see the supermarket. Of course when I arrived home, I edited background because for me the event was FUN and my pic I wanted to be creepy. And as I asked first before even do pics if was allowed or not, I don't see what's the problem for you.

I don't think is a crime to don't buy a pumpkin.

Now the only thing you get, is that people can see the loser you are.

Have fun boy.

Ps. Congratz for winners, I'm happy that my clanmate also got something, thanks for that.
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 2:18pm

Hello everyone, I wasn't going to write anything more, but once again I wanted to point out that I only participated in the event because I thought it would be fun. That being said, the "fun" part of it was ruined by a dishonest voting system and all the arguing I see on the forum. For those that did vote objectively, thank you for your honest decision. @ Aixlinn, thank you for rewarding all participants something for the event as you all didn't have to, and it's very much appreciated. :rose:
This event is over now, the results finalized, it's time to move forward. Much luck and Happy gaming to you all. :drink:

Thursday, October 27th 2016, 6:49pm

sun_shine, decrypt was refering to this contest:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=31883

different way to chose winners, and only one of the 3 winners, followed the rules. I even changed my story to be inside the rules, but at the end... was for nothing. Even if winners didn't follow rules, nobody complained, nobody cried, and to nobody they gave extra prizes. Even me that I cared for that event, didn't go to forum saying: ohhh isn't fair that they won, not following rules, etc etc

Why? Idk. In my case, because I tought was a contest about love, and to have fun, and I respected that. Same than here, in this case is different way to have a winner, people win... and then come a lot of people to do a war, to insult even participants, and then organizers to give extra prizes just for people crying.

For me was nice to have a different way to chose winner, for me was a funny event, and I loved my clanmate pic. But you are right, this event isn't funny anymore. Because people doesn't neither respect others, for just some eyes... is even kinda sad.

This is also my last post here, I'm tired to reply people that doesn't deserve my words. (and I'm not refering to you sun_shine, in case :))

Good luck, and good game :)
Magmar Consecrator

:love1: Italian :love: Spanish :love: English :love1:

Friday, October 28th 2016, 4:58am

6 of them I don't even know, no idea if I have ever seen them :)

Monday, October 31st 2016, 1:01pm

sun_shine, decrypt was refering to this contest:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=31883

different way to chose winners, and only one of the 3 winners, followed the rules. I even changed my story to be inside the rules, but at the end... was for nothing. Even if winners didn't follow rules, nobody complained, nobody cried, and to nobody they gave extra prizes. Even me that I cared for that event, didn't go to forum saying: ohhh isn't fair that they won, not following rules, etc etc

Why? Idk. In my case, because I tought was a contest about love, and to have fun, and I respected that. Same than here, in this case is different way to have a winner, people win... and then come a lot of people to do a war, to insult even participants, and then organizers to give extra prizes just for people crying.

For me was nice to have a different way to chose winner, for me was a funny event, and I loved my clanmate pic. But you are right, this event isn't funny anymore. Because people doesn't neither respect others, for just some eyes... is even kinda sad.

This is also my last post here, I'm tired to reply people that doesn't deserve my words. (and I'm not refering to you sun_shine, in case :))

Good luck, and good game :)

vote for me or i'll monkey slap that cat !!! :thumbsup: