You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 7th 2016, 1:34pm

Rushing levels

Hi, so I want to rush to at least lvl 11, what should I keep in mind while rushing? what's the best way to do it? is there anything I should do at a specific level before 11? once 11 what's the first thing I should do that i didn't do at previous levels?

thank you in advance for answering my questions or a part of them :sneakers:

Friday, December 9th 2016, 4:01am

Hi, so I want to rush to at least lvl 11, what should I keep in mind while rushing? what's the best way to do it? is there anything I should do at a specific level before 11? once 11 what's the first thing I should do that i didn't do at previous levels?

thank you in advance for answering my questions or a part of them :sneakers:

1) At level 11 get any and all the valor that you can...
2) Work on getting as much Blue armor that you can....
3) Have fun kill millions of level 10 Scorpions gather as much money as you can.... Also Buy Second Wind potions and max your energy 2 times a day... Get your estate leveled up as much as possible....
Some of this is advise I was given and didn't listen to and wish I did.... :smile: :smile: :smile:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, December 9th 2016, 6:33am

Also save all the crystals and EE you get during rainys, it will save you quite a bit of money.

Friday, December 9th 2016, 7:54am

money money money. this is all thing :)

Friday, December 9th 2016, 9:40am

pick up as much hunters of undead reputation as you can wherever you find opportunity :-)

most reps are pretty darn easy to do as you level up, this badge will however give you a great ring to use on lvl 11 and onwards so makes magelife much easier.

Friday, December 9th 2016, 11:39pm

So get blue armour, get money, get undead rep and save EE right?

Ty all

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, December 10th 2016, 8:44am

Also please do not forget to do the main storyline quests,for example if you don't do "Device From the Bottom of the Chest" quest you will never be able to go to the Islands of Eternal Frost for the other two quests being available one after another (Mysterious Plate after this one and Journey to the Frozen Islands after Mysterious Plate),or if you do not do the quests here you will not be able to go to the Islands of Swirling Mist and start your mage reputations.

here you can also find Access to Frozen Islands guide.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.