You are not logged in.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 2:19pm

You think i should pay the fine?

I got a fine before over 6 months ago.
The reason was account sharing. I payed 300 diamonds fine to get rid off the curse.

Now i have a Curse of Rejection again and the reason is free trading/exchanges that i did before 1 year.

While i got the first punishment before 6 months they didnt mention the powerlevelling.

if i had both fines at once maybe i wouldnt pay anything. You really think I should pay the fine?

When i got the first punishment it should be investigated better to see if i was powerlevelling.

Its confusing when i get a second punishment after payng the fine ... after so long time.

So should i better wait a little more to see if i got another curse?

Is deea satisfying her ego . Is deea satisfying her ego.

I have decided to write in forum cause i dont wanna talk to her .

I wonder what your opinions are ...

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 2:39pm

sounds really misterious,i was selfe under 2 curses ,but after i read,that the traderules was updates in my inactive time,was the guards right with that,why you recieve the curse after so long time i really dont know it,i know only many german guards and i know,that the guards there look only into the last few month,all other need to long time

maybe you write with kenny,he do a good job and we all have a chance to write with guards about curses,the support sayed me for many month,that guards can reduce any fine line or remove curses,thats only a option

i can understand your frustration,your fine line was verry high and you payet this

now is x-mas time and maybe guards remove this ,when you never more dont respect the rules

under us ......guards can remove this ,all your really crap was payed and now the next is for me not ok,but thats only what i feel and not,what the guards have to do in this ingamejob

WIH YOU HAPPY EASTERN :D
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 3:12pm

Its not comprehensible for me how this could happen=?! The guards have to be able to investigate in a perfect way if we break any rules. Its not your fault when the old guards did this mistake. I really am not sure if this is justice. Even if u broke the rules we all are human and you are always such a person of respect. All guards have to be objective and respectfull they can ask about the case to decide what to do but always in a way of RESPECT!
Even if guards are responsible for gamerules , i didnt like the way of *deaa responding me. She accused me with lying and that was kind of a insult for me. She didnt tell me what the reason was exactly and i dont think that she is doing her job in a good way. Guards are here to help us and avoid breaking the rules. But that doesnt give them the right to be disrespect. Kenny is very responsible person and i am sure he will check the case and consider all in the best way..

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 5:45pm

Don't know much about it mate but, Id wait for kenny and speak with him he's a good bloke.

Reading what you have said though then situation does suck, before paying anything over they should have told you the full amount you needed to cover, its as if they said to themselves

"ok he wants to play badly enough he's prepared to pay this much, so lets allow him to, then we'll place another curse on him and screw him out of extra money or else he's going to know he's just wasted what he paid us as we gonna prevent him playing anyway"

If they had reason to curse you again it should have already been on your character, especially after 6 months of being in jail theres no way they can claim to have just discovered new information after you paid to be released.

Hopefully they will remove your curse and allow you to play.

Thursday, December 22nd 2016, 8:05pm

If you think you have been wrongfully cursed, please use the proper section to submit a complaint.

There's nothing to discuss here further, closed.