You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 7:52am

no fish on my screen :((((

i got no fish on my screen, on game client, can u help me?

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 8:50am

There are circles on upper side of right corner of hunting screen.

They are: Gray,Green,Blue,Purple and Red coloured,if you have deactivated them,please click on them once again to activate,if they are deactivated there will be no triangles under the circles,if they are activated,then there should be triangles under each and every one of them.

Good luck.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 9:58am

ty

They are: Gray,Green,Blue,Purple and Red coloured,if you have deactivated them,please click on them once again to activate,if they are deactivated there will be no triangles under the circles,if they are activated,then there should be triangles under each and every one of them.

Good luck.

Good luck.