You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 3:40am

@ dullahan

best idea ever......only make my 2 god reputations and im in 2 month lvl 9 :music:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 5:43am

idk what you are talking about pilek you are one of the luckiest humans out there.

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 8:01am

I dont even know why this stun % is even a major issue right now, for me, im more confused why monsters and players tend to DODGE more on my last hit of stun,. even on the 1move stun i get from ring or rockskin, mobs still dodge my following hit. its odd how they dodge so frequently coming out of stun, should be the opposite since you wouldnt be so alert when coming out of daze.

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 8:02am

and im not talking about after the stun is over a hit later he stuns,

its more like

I hit, get stun, and while the monster is stunned i swing my axe and he dodges lol

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 9:15am

@ mister dark star,that is a differrent normal pvp or demologist,on demologist we have the aura,that make us all stronger ,thats not the same with ancient plateau seao robber or whatever :-)

and yes,i stunned u 2 ,but without shuriken in belt you not die ,the 80 dame waas the key ,sure lucky that i stun you,but aks all others in your group,how many stuns i recieved,that was not less

with the aura i was with 1534 lp and i was only with black dragon a blue rocksin scroll blessed ,0 rainy or warior bless collection fragments or some cardblesses ,when i go full and i mean completed full blessed to demologist,then i have 2000+ lp :-) but that reduce the valor i recieved ,sure hit im stronger and kill maybe more,but more lp = less exp and less valour ,thats why many go talaarr withot some blesses
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup: