You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 30th 2016, 8:15pm

Humans stun rate

Been playing for a long time and honestly, until recently, I never really believed there was something about certain players maybe cheating or having some type of weird stuff going on with their stun rate but I gotta say, lately, with fighting of couple of the same players over and over, I'm starting to wonder. The stun rate of some of these humans is literally 80%-85%....it's ridiculous especially when I almost never stun. Would be me, I would say ok, I'm just back luck but I hear my partners and see them getting stunned by the same players as well all the time.

Would be great to have admins check some of these fights...just saying.

Friday, December 30th 2016, 8:21pm

we all complain the same, but i notice its not one question of race but armours, and stun rate cgange according the armour you use

Friday, December 30th 2016, 8:39pm

I know it's different at higher levels and with better combos but when I got to chaotics, at the minute I use a handful of buffs.
I'm a dodger which stuns the least (apparently) but when I use Balthazars Stun ring, Gorbakhs mace, Rock skin elixir and great thirst combo I get rough;y 70% success rate for stuns on the final hit of the combo.
I notice that the Invulnerability symbols I have in my armour mean I get a much reduced amount of successful stuns against me though. All of these different things contribute and I know it's frustrating for the opposition to get stunned again and again but it took me a while to get this combination to work this well for me.
When I fight vs higher levels, in demonologist / plateau fights, their bear combo is very successful even when they don't have stun effects buffs or accessories. A lot of it is random luck or bad luck but it comes and goes. I can have entire rainys and weeks of chaotics with no stuns at all and then I get almost 90% stun rate in one chaotic.
That's just a low levels perspective, like I said, most probably a totally different kettle of fish at high levels ^_^

Friday, December 30th 2016, 8:47pm

we all complain the same, but i notice its not one question of race but armours, and stun rate cgange according the armour you use

I can only talk about humans because they are the ones I face. I'm more talking about certain players...there are a few players who literally stun all the time...doesn't matter if they are buffed or not. Some humans are like me, they don't stun that often but these few players we all know, just stun right and left..all the time....just seems weird to me that it's only a few number of players we all complain about. Like I said, happy to discuss with admins if they would like to check their fights but we all know admins fdon't give a .... especially since they are high paypalers.

Friday, December 30th 2016, 8:52pm

also, I cannot verify this but I'm going to start paying attention and keep some type of stats but I seem to stun a lot more when I face my own magmars in chaotic. Again, this comment is not really proven yet, I will keep track of it but I can't stun a human to save my life....while I feel that I stun a lot more in chaotic against my own mags. That seems weird to me.

Friday, December 30th 2016, 10:14pm

hahaha,sometimes i think really the same,i know on nonbreaks and the ancient plateau,i lvl 6 with rockskin elixer + 2 stunrings....104 kombo kicks was 0 stun but the lvl 8 in front of me with a lvl 6 combo stunned me every time ,with hurricane elixer and not effect rings

the stun rate is basicly luck,with or without blesses :truce:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Saturday, December 31st 2016, 9:39am

Luck... maybe, I know some people with 99% stun ratio without stun pot ring and nothing lol, I´m easy for stun you can stun me with bear 90% of times but I recomend you Great Thrist, you can stun me each 5 turns lol...
When the warriors dream, giants fall

Saturday, December 31st 2016, 1:54pm

@ txirli......good to know,when you nerv me in magmarland :-) :snowball: :lol:

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 9:26am

Humans have higher stun rate? :lol: since when? In pvp magmars lvl16+ stun me every time when i can stun them once per 6-10 combos... and I'm wearing stun ring and they aren't -.-"

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:37am

last 2 days on robber fights really fantastic,i have red symbol in ujaar helmet that reduce chance of stuns from enemy,i self use rocksin+gormakh maze+ stunring + another stunring from fair / the red one / but in all fights i recieve 15-20 stuns,sure,level 9 bear kombo is stun ,but lvl 6 combo too and my chance is same with lvl 10 to hit.....80% ,because 1lv 10 is 1 lvl up from stun combo and my lvl 7 is also 1 lvl up

i really ask me,when i use verry much more blesses,why have magmars better stunrate and thats not bullcrap,what i write,whn magmars write here 0 crap,then all see,that im right,i was in all fight max blessed,in all fight i loose because stun or 1 times a player have without using amulett from dead-god the effect

so tell us please admins,how works the stunrate,is that really luck or have 1 week magmars better chances,next week humans ? i think that is so,last event i stunned all,this week i recieve only stuns,verry crazy ?(

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 5:47am

are you guys really going mad about this lol. you play this game 2-8 years and now we make this an issue cause one person gets upset cause get stun rate more out of 1 week of his whole gaming xD

relax and play the game. i should be complaining why in some fights i dont get a single crit and im BC. but cmon, its a game. and its all based on CHANCE. Luck is a pretty for word for it, but nothing is garuanteed.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 5:50am

FYI. me and my co-leader played a cc with PL players they had all the necessary buffs and items for stun, and beleive it or not. they stunned us every hit.

first hit stunned me for 3 hits then he got combo stunned me 4 hits, then he stunned me on hit again up until his next combo is was ridiculous. but i garauntee no one here complaining about it really dealt with having being stunned this much.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 6:15am

i only want to know,how the stunrate works,i die much,magmars die the week before much,we all can ress,that not the problem

the problem is only,that i not understand,why we have rockskin elixers+ rings+ weapns for so a effect,when 0 effects comes or from 50 combos 2-3 stun,thats really less

yes,you right,have acount on pl server too

@ first,the prices for all verry cheap,mo-helmet 200 g max,shoulder 30g,easy make good armor completed
@ second,when use rocksin elixer,you stun your enemy much more
@ third, you can on pl-server doubblestun your enemy,here only when skip last kick

we play on interserver all the same,but that is unbalanced,other rules and other effects ,i think is better ,when on all servers the same gamerules,because is the same game and on all servers same effects

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 2:05pm

@Pilek

Answers have been given before by many different admins. Players won't accept it unless it says what they believe.

How recently did you observe double stuns on PL server? And are you sure its not a case of GTB/Bear stun then stun effects rings/buffs activating for a series of blows enough to do another GTB? I have personally had double stuns here before. But of course there are things not explicitly told in updates. HW cannot double stun so it would make perfect sense to do the same for all stun effects.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 2:10pm

I double stun a lot...when I have mace, rock skin, stun ring and do great thirst combo, stun enemy, hit 4/5 times towards next combo, block, miss a turn and then hit combo again, there's a high chance of another stun immediately after.
I have never encountered someone stunning me straight after their first combo without a break if that's what people mean though.

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 2:47pm

again die from doubble stun from user eika lvl 10,with not completed armor,without any stunrings stuneffects :wall: 8 fights,7 loose from stuns and you will say me dullahan thats basicly luck,magmar stunrate is atm much higher,you know maybe my armor and rings,normal i have better stuns ,not a player without blesses and without full armor :wall:

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 2:51pm

http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-Eika-

whats that lol,so a player have more chances for a stun / dont forget bearkick is lvl 9,so normal 80% chance to hit,from the 80% hits 25% chance to stun / and i with 2 stunrings+gorbakhz maze from 31 combo 1 time a enemy into stun ? sorry,that is unbalanced,really,1 times,2 times,ok,bad luck maybe,but really all fights is really not normal

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 3:19pm

@ pomthy.....dont forget that im lvl 7 now,you lvl 6,you have 100% chance hit enemy and from the 100% are 25% stun round about,you can normal increase your 25% with the effects from rings weapons and elixers,but i only 80% ,same with the magmar eika she lvl 10 and use lvl 9 combo,i llv 7 and use lvl 6 combo,normal we have same chance and i was increased from weapon and rings ,i was completed purple + ujaar items + gorbakhz maze,so tell me now,that is balanced,from 9 fights now dieing 8 times from stuns ,1 time from dead-god-effect and magmar was not under the effect from the amulett ,without the effect humans win this fight but so a luck is not normal,btw,i was last 2 days under the effects fromdragon and aladeya,0 efects

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 11:00pm

next fifgt robber,next doubblestun on me after few seconds,please admins look @ this,im blessed with rare items and all really all combos stun me

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 2:09am

I love how the game tends to troll whiners :lol: I asked you to also verify your story about PL having an advantage other servers do not. But of course you go off on a tangent.

My current Intuition is 697. Doesn't mean I got a 600%+ increased chance to crit compared to when I was lvl4. Your mistake is thinking stun buffs stack. Each give a % chance to activate the effect. Having more just increase the odd that 1/x number will activate and stun. If we were to go with your logic you would be making more threads about why battlefield dead when people stand no chance of getting a hit in. Bear blow has one job. Stun. GTB restores and stuns. If you want more stuns then get to lvl9 and enjoy it as well.