You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 2:54pm

Quest problem

The quest: Delivery of Provisions
Vigor the Keeper has given a task to Cabur the Knight - he wants him to find a Knight who cares about the well-being of all Underground Knights to deliver provisions once a week. Cabur suggests you for the job.

Passed: Collect some lumps of Crystalline Coal (5 pcs) and take them to Sanglier the Butcher in Fort Dybrach.

Current goal: Kill some Dugrkhargs [5] or Veteran Dugrkhargs [6] , get Dugrkharg Meat (5 pcs) or Veteran Dugrkharg Meat (5 pcs) and take it to Sanglier the Butcher in Fort Dybrach

I got the 5 Durgkharg meat, but am unable to get the Veteran Dugrkharg Meat (5 pcs)
13:43 Fight ended: Attack on Veteran Dugrkharg.
13:43 Sum of received Strong Elixir of Life 1 pcs
13:43 You have received 15 66.

13:46 Fight ended: Attack on Veteran Dugrkharg.
13:46 Sum of received Great Elixir of Power 3 pcs
13:46 You have received 11 3.

I am wondering, is the drop for this meat random? or is it a bug/glitch? I got the 5 Dugrkharg Meat in 5 fights, I would have assumed it would be the same way for the veteran Dugrkharg's.

:stesn:

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 3:44pm

In what you pasted it says "or" so my quess is that you don't need the vet durger meat and that is why you didn't get it.

Tuesday, November 9th 2010, 5:51pm

You can either kill Dugrkhargs or Veteran Dugrkhargs, you don't need to kill both.