You are not logged in.

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 7:47pm

Enormous Price hike for lvl 16 vests

The former IOU events showed lvl 16 vests for 54.9k ious. Why did it suddenly spike to 94950 IOUS now?

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 8:54pm

I can only guess because there's more level 16 players interested in these items, the demand goes up, so does the price?
Seems a bit expensive even for level 16 items though. I see players spend less on chests to get superprizes lol

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 9:11pm

I can only guess because there's more level 16 players interested in these items, the demand goes up, so does the price?
Seems a bit expensive even for level 16 items though. I see players spend less on chests to get superprizes lol

a 2k gold price spike (5s per iou) is quite the absurd price jump.... so yeah.

-MED- [20] 

Professional

• "-MED-" has been banned

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 9:18pm

check here

The more victories merchant and his volunteer defenders will have, the more goods he will be able to save and bring to the continent. The more goods Ogriy and Khair will have, the lower the prices will be!

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 9:21pm

The base price for the purple level 16+ vests was raised. Seems the price will remain that way :(

Wednesday, January 11th 2017, 10:01pm

check here

The more victories merchant and his volunteer defenders will have, the more goods he will be able to save and bring to the continent. The more goods Ogriy and Khair will have, the lower the prices will be!

we know about that part. it's a 500 iou raise for the 15:85 ratio. talking about the 40k iou base hike instead.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 7:23am

I think it a ludacris increase, greedy are we? no surprise
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:27am

and why do you all need purple gear on lvl16+ ??!! To hunt faster or is there some other reason ?!! cause I dont see any PvP on these lvls except ocasional sky fights

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 4:54pm

and why do you all need purple gear on lvl16+ ??!! To hunt faster or is there some other reason ?!! cause I dont see any PvP on these lvls except ocasional sky fights
even hunter what the best and it save the cost of having to buy red armour over and over for 90 days

Friday, January 13th 2017, 4:11am

even hunter what the best and it save the cost of having to buy red armour over and over for 90 days

there's no red armors for 16+
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

lososerg [17] 

Community Manager

Friday, January 13th 2017, 12:40pm

Prices were reduced to the previous value

Friday, January 13th 2017, 1:58pm

Prices were reduced to the previous value
oh god I know people that spent IOUs because of price of armour... :no:
When the warriors dream, giants fall