Friday, January 13th 2017, 11:32pm

double valour...

so where are all the magmars??? ^^

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 10:58pm

the same i ask me on lvl 5 + 6 and now on lvl 7
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 11:43pm

the same i ask me on lvl 5 + 6 and now on lvl 7
i searched you name in cc, arena, temple and didnt see it once...which bf's are you talking about because all are active on thier non break days... arena today has 10+ bf's and temple on 17th was 10+ too and on sunday had 3 cc
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 11:47pm

@ carnage,i never go on nonbreak,but i stay on all other days arena ,cc and temple comes later,when i have a good mount

nonbreak make not really fun,better saturdays arena for doubble valour :thumbsup:

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 11:49pm

when ou go saturday too,maybe we see us,ok,im only 10 days round about lv 7,cant say really are all battlefields die or not,but i was on 4 days in arena que and 0 start and chaotic the same,round about 10 times in the que,never start too :/

Friday, January 20th 2017, 12:10am

when ou go saturday too,maybe we see us,ok,im only 10 days round about lv 7,cant say really are all battlefields die or not,but i was on 4 days in arena que and 0 start and chaotic the same,round about 10 times in the que,never start too :/

i been lvl 7 for while now i can tell you this
chaotic will never start.
tallars - non break days only.

cc is active on sunday's always, search completed bf's for proof. 3 on 15/01 and 4 on 08/01

arena & temple - around 10-20 bf's per day on thier non break days - again search completed bf's for proof
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Friday, January 20th 2017, 12:30am

but only starts on nonbreak ? i mean arena + temple

Friday, January 20th 2017, 2:06am

Then go on non-break days, since this is when there is battlefield. Maybe you dont think its fun cause people are buffed and well geared? These are the best times to get a fight, because there's a challenge, this aint no naked hunters hunt Pilek, come on non-break and fight!

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Friday, January 20th 2017, 10:17am

Pilek u know on non break there Bonus valor for this BF too ? dont complain there are no BF in ur lvl, i would be happy i had non break and bonus valor when i was in low level

Friday, January 20th 2017, 9:03pm

ok,my problem was only my mount all the time,never payed for poison luan or whatever , and ice bear is crap too,but now with purple chaos i have a chance and my shadow is ok too now,we see us monday arena and tuesday temple

Friday, January 20th 2017, 9:03pm

ok,my problem was only my mount all the time,never payed for poison luan or whatever , and ice bear is crap too,but now with purple chaos i have a chance and my shadow is ok too now,we see us monday arena and tuesday temple

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 5:41am

queue on sundays....cc happens guaranteed 100%. :thumbsup:

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 10:05pm

@ neon,was looking yesterday and not long,the results scarry me and so much blesses and gold i waste each time,im not god and cant win so a battlefield alone,your race is really better on lvl 7-8

but today was 2 times arena and both win,was funny the first battlefields on lv 7 ,maybe we see us next week there ,i have 0 problems when i die,is only a part of the game,but before i fight vs monsters,better nerving magmars :-) ,but that knows your race so or so