You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, January 13th 2017, 11:32pm

double valour...

so where are all the magmars??? ^^

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 10:58pm

the same i ask me on lvl 5 + 6 and now on lvl 7
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 11:43pm

the same i ask me on lvl 5 + 6 and now on lvl 7
i searched you name in cc, arena, temple and didnt see it once...which bf's are you talking about because all are active on thier non break days... arena today has 10+ bf's and temple on 17th was 10+ too and on sunday had 3 cc
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 11:47pm

@ carnage,i never go on nonbreak,but i stay on all other days arena ,cc and temple comes later,when i have a good mount

nonbreak make not really fun,better saturdays arena for doubble valour :thumbsup:

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 11:49pm

when ou go saturday too,maybe we see us,ok,im only 10 days round about lv 7,cant say really are all battlefields die or not,but i was on 4 days in arena que and 0 start and chaotic the same,round about 10 times in the que,never start too :/

Friday, January 20th 2017, 12:10am

when ou go saturday too,maybe we see us,ok,im only 10 days round about lv 7,cant say really are all battlefields die or not,but i was on 4 days in arena que and 0 start and chaotic the same,round about 10 times in the que,never start too :/

i been lvl 7 for while now i can tell you this
chaotic will never start.
tallars - non break days only.

cc is active on sunday's always, search completed bf's for proof. 3 on 15/01 and 4 on 08/01

arena & temple - around 10-20 bf's per day on thier non break days - again search completed bf's for proof
Beg that I succeed, for I have seen the throne of the gods, and it was empty.

Friday, January 20th 2017, 12:30am

but only starts on nonbreak ? i mean arena + temple

Friday, January 20th 2017, 2:06am

Then go on non-break days, since this is when there is battlefield. Maybe you dont think its fun cause people are buffed and well geared? These are the best times to get a fight, because there's a challenge, this aint no naked hunters hunt Pilek, come on non-break and fight!

funC [17] 

Intermediate

Friday, January 20th 2017, 10:17am

Pilek u know on non break there Bonus valor for this BF too ? dont complain there are no BF in ur lvl, i would be happy i had non break and bonus valor when i was in low level

Friday, January 20th 2017, 9:03pm

ok,my problem was only my mount all the time,never payed for poison luan or whatever , and ice bear is crap too,but now with purple chaos i have a chance and my shadow is ok too now,we see us monday arena and tuesday temple

Friday, January 20th 2017, 9:03pm

ok,my problem was only my mount all the time,never payed for poison luan or whatever , and ice bear is crap too,but now with purple chaos i have a chance and my shadow is ok too now,we see us monday arena and tuesday temple

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 5:41am

queue on sundays....cc happens guaranteed 100%. :thumbsup:

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 10:05pm

@ neon,was looking yesterday and not long,the results scarry me and so much blesses and gold i waste each time,im not god and cant win so a battlefield alone,your race is really better on lvl 7-8

but today was 2 times arena and both win,was funny the first battlefields on lv 7 ,maybe we see us next week there ,i have 0 problems when i die,is only a part of the game,but before i fight vs monsters,better nerving magmars :-) ,but that knows your race so or so